Game of Thrones Season 4

dont spoil the nerd brigade. i will binge watch this badboy.

Aiyoo, might as well get the books.

That targaryan chick is so fking annoying, I hope someone kills her fking stupid dragons.

And i cannot stress on the man love i have for Tyrion. Class act.

• Joel Fry as Hizdahr zo Loraq

ADWD is contemporary with Book 4, so they don’t need to cover all of it before they get to Book 5.

******MAJOR SPOILER:*******

• Octavia Alexandru as the Child of the Forest

Both are consistent with ADWD.

Palantir and STL, start a seperate thread.

You’re making it really hard not to buy the damn books.

Edit : or that works, the spoilers in bold.

Spoilers

I don’t think they’re going to have Coldhands in the show so having a CofF earlier than when they appear in the books makes sense. Introducing Hizdahr earlier also makes sense. There’s far too many Hazoo’s in Meereen anyway for a TV show, so Hizdahr will probably have a much bigger role in the show. But, based on what I’ve read about this season, the last two episodes deal with things that are firmly in the third book.

Seriously. Those who’ve read the books, please do a different thread and you can go on about how accurate/inaccurate the show is and what is yet to come while the rest of us can enjoy the suspense. If I wasn’t studying for Level 3, i’d go buy and start reading the books.

Who are coldhands?

Why do you request spoiler alerts then ask for spoilers?

Is it like when women say no, they actually mean yes?

When is the hot blonde chick gonna get naked again? It’s been a while.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT

Pretty regularly.

I couldn’t help it, fk it…I’m getting the books.

I just saw the episode: ARYA STARK.

The Hound was pretty kickass too but the new guy stole it. “The Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts”

This is possible. They may introduce some of these elements earlier in the series, just to stretch out the storyline, and make Oberyn the main protagonist of this season and Joffrey the villain. So I’m guessing Joff’s wedding may not happen till late in the season, with perhaps Oberyn’s big battle the climax.

Climax haha.

this show sounds stupid they need to bring back sopranos and the wire

Is that someone there?

So I just watched S04E01 over the weekend. Looks like the TV show retconned Oberyn into a young guy. Isn’t he supposed to have a bunch of adult daughters? Also, when he was giving that speech about “paying his debts”, the only thing I could think of was “my name is Inigo Montoya…”

I think Jaime is my favorite character now after his hand got cut off. In every scene, he is like “f* this shit…” but he can’t do anything.

Isn’t the second ep out?

Why I stopped guessing about what GoT was going to do.

True. Although it looks like Oberyn’s big moment is Ep 8. Which leaves this season without a “climax”, last three seasons had Ned’s beheading, Blackwater, and the Red Wedding…I wonder what they will do with 9 & 10.