Game of Thrones Season 4

[deleted]

Not sure if you have read the books but there are plenty of ‘climactic’ moments in the second half of book 3 (which is what is being shown in season 4)

Oberyn’s scene doesn’t immediately follow Joffrey’s wedding and to be honest it isn’t that crazy. Ending of book 3 was the true climax for me and I wonder if they will show it in episode 9 or 10. Sticking with tradition it should be episode 9 and then work on introducing book 4 as the final episode.

What other climax is there in Book 3 except for Oberyn’s battle and the RW? The ending of Book 3 wasn’t a climax, but rather a sideplot that doesn’t majorly impact the next two books, and it remains to be seen how important that storyline really is.

Prince Oberyn is fking badass.

Why is littlefinger not featured yet? I thought he’ll play an important role, even think he might sit on the iron throne for a bit later on.

The end of book three has some quite significant events, outside of anything relating to Oberyn and Joffrey: SPOILER http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Storm_of_Swords-Chapter_77

…the end of book three, presumably what ZeroBonus was referring to, was this:

Spoiler

The appearance of Lady Stoneheart.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Storm_of_Swords-Epilogue

They won’t go to Book 4 right after the end of Book 3, but pursue 4&5 at the same time. It wouldnt make sense to cover only half of the cast in the tv show.

I bet we meet Leaf in the very last episode.

Someone needs to cut my man Tyrion a break. Seriously.

And no Arya in the second episode, piss of

It involves the older Lannister…

Tywin is actually blood of the dragon? Who knew??

^ I don’t know about Tywin, but it is hinted that Aerys used to practice the First Night on Joanna.

Beautiful.

Can’t wait to see more of Littlefinger. They better not kill Tyrion though.

Tyrion, Jon, and Dany are pretty much the three central characters in this saga, with side roles for Bran and Arya…I doubt these are going anywhere.

I also dont think Stannis will go anywhere either, I expect him to become the primary villian.

Anyone who has read the books, please tell us what happens next. I can’t wait till next week.

It is revealed that Tyrion is actually dead all along and he is a ghost - what a twist! Also, it was actually the poison mist that killed everyone. They discover this right after coming across the ruins of the statue of liberty.

That’s what i thought too, but there are just so many characters. I think littlefinger will get an army somehow, I’ll never forget Vary’s dialogue about him. " He’s the most dangerous man in Westeros".

Arya will go to Braavos, that much is obvious. She fit’s that assassin role perfectly. Can’t quite put my finger on Jon Snow. You know he’s important but probably not till later on.

I do agree with you however, Even though there are so many kingdoms and players you kind of have an idea who the last men standing will be.

I have just one question, If you’ve read the books does Dorne and it’s army play an important role and are there a few more kingdoms yet to be introduced?

Do those slaves join the dragon girl?

Yep, Dorne becomes a major player in the game in Book 4, and Oberyn’s entrance is the start.

There’s one more northern kingom that emerges as a player in Book 5, but that role is still nascent.