Game of Thrones: Season 7

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apUW8LdYSaQ]

Without a soul you say?

Get with an Asian… They don’t carry the gene…

http://uproxx.com/tv/game-of-thrones-euron-greyjoy-looks-like/

interesting that medieval times have been around for hundreds of years yet scientists still don’t know much about them

Can anybody explain the brotherhood without banners. WTF did the hound see in the flames? Also why can’t the eye patch dude die?

Also is Lady Stoneheart going to make an appearance this season?

I doubt we see much more of those soldiers. IMO, the scene was about humanizing the Lannister soldiers. Arya recognizing they’re just kids like her with family back home. They’re not evil. Just doing what their lord commands. And, to Arya’s credit, she could have easily killed them all but decides not to (probably).

The Brotherhood are basically a group of former soldiers from various armies who try to protect common folk. Beric (the eye patch dude) can die, in fact he’s died many times. The other “leader” of the group though, Thoros, is a red priest who has learned how to tap into the powers of the Lord of Light to bring people back from the dead.

Hound seems to have seen the White Walkers attacking one of the castles of the Night’s Watch.

STL will correct me if I got any of that wrong.

^Yep. For a bit more back story, they only recognize Robert as their king and defend the realm (i.e. the small folk) from any army - Lannister, Tully, and even Stark. Originally, Ned (acting as Hand and therefore with King Robert’s voice) ordered Beric and some men to stop the Mountain from pillage the riverlands. Once Robert died, they decided to remove themselves from the war of the five kings and remain true to their last orders, to stop the pillage and protect the people.

Who can she not kill now? With Arya’s new found super powers maybe she will “steal” Cersei’s face and order the mountain to kill everyone in King’s landing. Then she can go “steal” the Night King’s face and order his undead army to march into a volcano or something. Seriously, GOT about jumped the shark this episode. She mopped some floors and got beat up by a tiny blonde girl and now she makes assassin’s creed look like easy mode. Come on, even the great Danny Laruso got his leg swept a time or two.

Saying Arya now has super powers is something of a stretch.

She’s nothing too special in single combat. More about finding interesting ways to kill people. One thing the show (and the books for that matter) does is give us a very poor job of explaining how much time has passed. She wasn’t just training for a few weeks. She was there for a couple years.

And if you think her powers are out of whack, just wait until you see what Bran does over the next two seasons. He’s basically Gandalf the White now.

I thought the episode was good. There were a lot of pieces to set up for these last two seasons and I thought this episode did a good job of setting things up quickly so we can get on with it. And the Hound kicks ass.

^ I think i’m just pissed that there is an overwhelming sense that all of the “good guys” have the upper hand now. I’m ready for some main characters to start biting the dust in unexpected ways.

Here is how I would write it…

Arya ges her head smashed by the Mountain after a failed assassin attempt. Hound takes down mountain in epic battle. Jamie kills Cersei.

Sansa and Little Finger both get fuc ke d. Jon Snow and Mother of dragons bang it out and go defeat Night king but die in the process. Euron Greyjoy goes and joins a rock band. Once they reunite the dragon balls, Bran tries to wish his legs back but Wormsy stabs him and wishes his junk back so he can get with Missandei. Sam and Gilly get fuc k** e d. Not sure if I missed anyone else but they can get fuc k **ed too.

TL;DR- Tyrion becomes king, Bronn hand of the king. Hound gets the north. Everyone else gets fuc k** e**d.

^That’s…totally possible, actually.

Nah man. Only 2 acceptable people for the iron throne. My main man little finger, or short him, the true main character and protagonist of the show, bronn

I think we all know that Gendry is going to be the one sitting on the iron throne once the dust settles

That little girl from the north got this. Most badass character

look, dear. If you want to troll AF, you have to be more subtle. You are pushing this Arya bait too hard. No one’s taking it, move on… :+1:

Eh, i am not talking about atrya. I dunno her name, the one who told that big bald dude she doesnt need his permission to fight

oh, my bad!

Lyanna Mormont… She is awesome! But anyway, same difference. AF folks all upset that the women characters are the most gangster. “It’s annoying” they say…*eye roll*

:grin: :grin: :grin: