Game Plan

Gentlemen, I need help from all of you.I will be writing Level 1 in June 09 and plan to study from CFAI notes.Since i have ample time in my hands i am not considering Schweser/Stalla. My game plan is to cover each and everything from the text books and from April onwards i’ll be taking up mock tests. Any other game plan you guys suggest? Thanks

gentleman … wat happen to our cutties

Oh! are there any…

kachmit Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gentlemen, > > I need help from all of you.I will be writing > Level 1 in June 09 and plan to study from CFAI > notes.Since i have ample time in my hands i am not > considering Schweser/Stalla. > My game plan is to cover each and everything from > the text books and from April onwards i’ll be > taking up mock tests. > > Any other game plan you guys suggest? > > Thanks I would suggest you purchase Qbank from Schweser or some other testbank, as there are just a few practice questions for each chapter in CFAI and they may not be enough. The mock/samples are only about 120 questions each which is half of the actual exam. Also, if you are planning to read all of the CFAI texts, you will probably need to start as early as Sep/Nov.

you have a LOT of time. as long as you have a game plan and get thru the CFAI course, you should be fine. make sure to do all the problems in the book. I am curious as to why you are not writing the exam in December.

Bro,am not mentally prepared for dec exam as this office thing kills me.I can study at ease till june.