Garnering Support for stranded propective L3 Candidates

All you fellow AF boarders, as the deadline of first registration comes near, we Indian citizens are losing out on valuable time and also if we miss out on first deadline we have to dole out a few thousand INR more, which is not fair as not many can afford it. I want to know if my fellow international mates agree with the idea of allowing the Indian candidates to travel abroad andtake the test or indefinately postpone the first deadline also we are losing time to study especially with those who work so they should make notes available for those who want to register for the L3 tests… quickly need you opnion from you guys and charter holders. Regards, an Propective L3 candidate from India