Gay recognizing AI

https://www.theguardian.com//technology/2017/sep/07/new-artificial-intelligence-can-tell-whether-youre-gay-or-straight-from-a-photograph

"New AI can guess whether you’re gay or straight from a photograph

An algorithm deduced the sexuality of people on a dating site with up to 91% accuracy, raising tricky ethical questions"

When will this be available on iTunes?

This reminds me of a girlfriend of a mate of mine who was being told about a new app on a smartphone that would tell you if any gay people were in the area. She thought grindr would pick up all gay people and not just the people who had signed up to the app.

I thought this was going to be an ad for a consultant I could hire to tell me whether a given piece of software actually leveraged AI or if it was just another buzzword factory.

Granted, I wasn’t quite sure why the sexuality of said consultant was relevant.

Wow so they ai gaydar! They should ai people’s hotness. Like okcupid or Tinder rating!

The tinder algorithm weights heavily the number of people who right swipe you. Since it requires human interaction IDK if you could appropriately label it AI.

that owuldnt be ai. ai would be if they predicted your tinder rating before anyone would swipe right based on how you look.

hot recognize hot.

game recognize game.

gay recognize gay!

Fascinating stuff. There’s a sample online you can run a picture through. Ohai, you didn’t tell us your dog is gay.

You’re just looking forward what would the App say in your case?

pretty sure hes straight, but he’ll still do shit!

you know what i mean!