gdiddy, how did you study?

Since your scores are pretty crazy, I may change up my study methods for L2. What materials did you use, how long did you study for, how did you use your time, etc.?

I studied on my own using the CFAi materials for the most part. I used Qbank, but I always referenced the CFA texts whenever I felt there was a conflict. Every page in my text book looks like it has been vandalized. Highlights, comments, circles, checks, x-es, you name it. A little help from AF. But try not to get too caught up in all the discussion because each person has his/her own opinion. Develop your own understanding. Read like crazy. I don’t want get all comfortable with these test scores. In fact, I still feel like an underdog. That’s just psychology. Don’t get all confident and cocky. I work with a few people who are always running their mouths, but their talk always comes up cheap. I could bomb the exam for all we know. Just stay persistent.

I can tell you that I haven’t looked at the CFAI text at all and just relied on Schweser (as I started in mid march) and I know I will fail. The moment you read the text everything becomes clear. gdiddy, surely you would pass and once you do, let’s us know. S

> Read like crazy. > > I don’t want get all comfortable with these test > scores. In fact, I still feel like an underdog. > That’s just psychology. Don’t get all confident > and cocky. I work with a few people who are > always running their mouths, but their talk always > comes up cheap. > > where do you work? just graduated and need a job : ) - wall st market sucks right now, i got guys who worked at bear pitching recruiters in Ohio, thats how bad it is

gdiddy- - I’m taking in Tampa also, see you at church!, I thought our test center was busy (few hundred), can’t imagine sitting with 3000 people, that would probably hurt my confidence a little… jhunt12280@aol.com

Cool. I’ll probably drive up there on Friday just to check the place out. Probably will say a few prayers too. I’ll make sure to light a candle for everyone.