GE

Are they next? Questions. comments.

Sure hope not

Well, if they are, here goes my single stock mutual fund.

I jsut put it out there, but I personally don’t think they will…but then again there isn’t anything rational in the markets today.

ge rally on revision to EPS, downgrades, etc… i’d bet the selling is done in this name. i’m a buyer

I applied to Bear in Feb for an internship, they died. I applied to Merrill and Lehman about a month ago for full time, they died. I applied to MS & GS, and they’re no longer I-Banks. I thought I’d diversify by looking at F500 corporate finance, and on Tuesday I spoke with GE at a career fair and applied for their fmp financial management program, now they’re getting beat up. DAMN. If you see me in the streets, don’t shake my hand, you’ll get run over by a car 5 mins later.

FMP seemed pretty bunk. They ship you around to various podunk towns in flyover states to count beans for six month rotations.

buying more on way down. 5% yield and yes, 40% of biz = financial, but I think GE holds up

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FMP seemed pretty bunk. They ship you around to > various podunk towns in flyover states to count > beans for six month rotations. I applied for the FMP in Southeast Asia… 4 six month rotations in 4 different countries. I hope I get it! I served in WESTPAC in the Navy, and have already been all over SE Asia, and I’d really like to go back for a few years while I’m still young

jack donaghy really messed this one up. maybe they should be drinking more business juice

It was 2004 when I was interviewing for it. Maybe things have changed.