General Discussion

Is there a reason travel/leisure activities do not qualify as general discussion? I would think that is the definition of general discussion between people that need a break from work

Yeah what happened to my Hedonism II inquiry? I was planning on doing some private equity deals by the hottub.

chad “George Bushed the button” …kudos to anyone who can tell me the song this is from

is the album as good as Reasonable Doubt, his debut? I always thought that album was one of the best pure hip-hop albums ever.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is the album as good as Reasonable Doubt, his > debut? I always thought that album was one of the > best pure hip-hop albums ever. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah ur funny!

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jay-Z - Threats > > (Love this album) > > > > Yo once a pimp gets threats > That’s right, that’s the - the that’s, that’s > threats them > And I’m serious about mine, I’m so sin-surr > And I, nigga I’ll kill ya, I’ll chop ya up > Put ya inside the mattress like drug money nigga > > > Yeah, I done told you niggaz > 9 or 10 times stop f#$kin with me > I done told you niggaz > 9 albums, stop f#$kin with me > I done told you niggaz > The 9 on me, stop f#$kin with me > You niggaz must got 9 lives > 9th wonder > > > Put that knife in ya, take a little bit of life > from ya > Am I frightenin ya? Shall I continue? > I put the gun to ya, I let it sing you a song > I let it hum to ya, the other one sing along > Now it’s a duet, and you wet, when you check out > the technique from the 2 tecs and I don’t need two > lips > To blow this like a trumpet you dumb shit > This is a un-usual musical I conductin > You lookin at the black Warren Buffett so all > critics can duck sic > I don’t care if you C. Delores Tuck-it > Or you Bill O’Reilly, you only rylin me up > For three years, they had me peein out of a cup > Now they bout to free me up, whatchu think I’m > gon’ be, what? > Rehabilitated, man I still feel hatred > I’m young black and rich so they wanna strip me > naked, but > You never had me like Christina Aguiler-y > But catch me down the Westside, drivin like Halle > Berry > Or the FDR, in the seat of my car > Screamin out the sunroof death to y’all > You can’t kill me, I live forever through these > bars > I put the wolves on ya, I put a price on your > head > The whole hood’ll want ya, you startin to look > like bread > I send them boys at ya, I ain’t talkin bout Feds > Nigga them body-snatchers, nigga you heard what I > said > > > I make ‘em wait for you ‘til five in the mornin > Put your smarts on the side of your garment > Nigga stop f#$kin with me > R. – I. – P. > > > That’s right there nigga, nigga I’m wild > Nigga I keep trash bags with me > Never know when you gotta dump a nigga out > This sin-surr, this some sin-surr SHIT right > hurr! > > > Grown man I put hands on you > I dig a hole in the desert, they build The Sands > on you > Lay out blueprint plans on you > We Rat Pack niggaz, let Sam tap dance on you > Then, I Sinatra shot ya God damn you > … I put the boy in the box like David Blaine > Let the audience watch, it ain’t a thang > Y’all wish I was frontin, I George Bush the > button > Front of all you in your car lift up your hood > nigga run it > Then lift up your whole hood like you got oil > under it > Your boy got the goods y’all don’t want nuttin of > it > Like, castor oil, I Castor Troy you > Change your face or the bullets change all that > for you > … y’all niggaz is targets > Y’all garages for bullets, please don’t make me > park it > in your upper level, valet a couple strays > from the 38 special, nigga, God bless you > > > > > Yeah I’m threatening ya, YEAH I’m threatening ya! > Who you thank you dealin with? > They call me Threats, nigga I been makin threats > since I been in kindergarten nigga! > Huh, ask about me, see if you ain’t heard > > > When the gun is tucked, untucked, nigga you dies > like numchuks held by the Jet L-I > I’m the one, thus meanin no one must try > No two, no three, no four, know why? > Because one’s four-five might blow yo’ high > You ain’t gotta go to church to get to know yo’ > God > It’s a match made in heaven when I 'splay the 7 > Put you on the nigga news, UPN at 11 > Where you been, you ain’t heard, got the word that > I’m > that I’m so sin-surr? > I’m especially Joe Pesci with a grin > I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you > again > That’s right > > > > > Whattup? Motherfucker I keep three motherf#$kers > what? > Nigga I’ll throw a Molotov cocktail through your > momma’s momma’s house > Nigga what the - where everybody live! > Undercover nigga take your teeth out your mouth > nigga > Chew your food up and put the shit back in your > mouth nigga > and help you swallow > Nigga I take a mop handle off nigga > And sweep nigga - hold on, I’ll be - nigga what? kuudos!!! nicely done i slept on this album a bit …think its an awesome album

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is the album as good as Reasonable Doubt, his > > debut? I always thought that album was one of > the > > best pure hip-hop albums ever. > > > hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah ur funny! umm. why?

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Jay-Z - Threats > > > > (Love this album) > > > > > > > > Yo once a pimp gets threats > > That’s right, that’s the - the that’s, that’s > > threats them > > And I’m serious about mine, I’m so sin-surr > > And I, nigga I’ll kill ya, I’ll chop ya up > > Put ya inside the mattress like drug money > nigga > > > > > > Yeah, I done told you niggaz > > 9 or 10 times stop f#$kin with me > > I done told you niggaz > > 9 albums, stop f#$kin with me > > I done told you niggaz > > The 9 on me, stop f#$kin with me > > You niggaz must got 9 lives > > 9th wonder > > > > > > Put that knife in ya, take a little bit of life > > from ya > > Am I frightenin ya? Shall I continue? > > I put the gun to ya, I let it sing you a song > > I let it hum to ya, the other one sing along > > Now it’s a duet, and you wet, when you check > out > > the technique from the 2 tecs and I don’t need > two > > lips > > To blow this like a trumpet you dumb shit > > This is a un-usual musical I conductin > > You lookin at the black Warren Buffett so all > > critics can duck sic > > I don’t care if you C. Delores Tuck-it > > Or you Bill O’Reilly, you only rylin me up > > For three years, they had me peein out of a cup > > Now they bout to free me up, whatchu think I’m > > gon’ be, what? > > Rehabilitated, man I still feel hatred > > I’m young black and rich so they wanna strip me > > naked, but > > You never had me like Christina Aguiler-y > > But catch me down the Westside, drivin like > Halle > > Berry > > Or the FDR, in the seat of my car > > Screamin out the sunroof death to y’all > > You can’t kill me, I live forever through these > > bars > > I put the wolves on ya, I put a price on your > > head > > The whole hood’ll want ya, you startin to look > > like bread > > I send them boys at ya, I ain’t talkin bout > Feds > > Nigga them body-snatchers, nigga you heard what > I > > said > > > > > > I make ‘em wait for you ‘til five in the mornin > > Put your smarts on the side of your garment > > Nigga stop f#$kin with me > > R. – I. – P. > > > > > > That’s right there nigga, nigga I’m wild > > Nigga I keep trash bags with me > > Never know when you gotta dump a nigga out > > This sin-surr, this some sin-surr SHIT right > > hurr! > > > > > > Grown man I put hands on you > > I dig a hole in the desert, they build The > Sands > > on you > > Lay out blueprint plans on you > > We Rat Pack niggaz, let Sam tap dance on you > > Then, I Sinatra shot ya God damn you > > … I put the boy in the box like David Blaine > > Let the audience watch, it ain’t a thang > > Y’all wish I was frontin, I George Bush the > > button > > Front of all you in your car lift up your hood > > nigga run it > > Then lift up your whole hood like you got oil > > under it > > Your boy got the goods y’all don’t want nuttin > of > > it > > Like, castor oil, I Castor Troy you > > Change your face or the bullets change all that > > for you > > … y’all niggaz is targets > > Y’all garages for bullets, please don’t make me > > park it > > in your upper level, valet a couple strays > > from the 38 special, nigga, God bless you > > > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m threatening ya, YEAH I’m threatening > ya! > > Who you thank you dealin with? > > They call me Threats, nigga I been makin > threats > > since I been in kindergarten nigga! > > Huh, ask about me, see if you ain’t heard > > > > > > When the gun is tucked, untucked, nigga you > dies > > like numchuks held by the Jet L-I > > I’m the one, thus meanin no one must try > > No two, no three, no four, know why? > > Because one’s four-five might blow yo’ high > > You ain’t gotta go to church to get to know yo’ > > God > > It’s a match made in heaven when I 'splay the > 7 > > Put you on the nigga news, UPN at 11 > > Where you been, you ain’t heard, got the word > that > > I’m > > that I’m so sin-surr? > > I’m especially Joe Pesci with a grin > > I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you > > again > > That’s right > > > > > > > > > > Whattup? Motherfucker I keep three > motherf#kers \> \> what? \> \> Nigga I'll throw a Molotov cocktail through \> your \> \> momma's momma's house \> \> Nigga what the - where everybody live! \> \> Undercover nigga take your teeth out your mouth \> \> nigga \> \> Chew your food up and put the shit back in your \> \> mouth nigga \> \> and help you swallow \> \> Nigga I take a mop handle off nigga \> \> And sweep nigga - hold on, I'll be - nigga \> what? \> \> \> kuudos!!!!!!!!!!!!! nicely done i slept on this \> album a bit ....think its an awesome album I had to quote this post to see what all the @#%&'s were all about.

imma a huge biggie/jay z fan but everybody knows what the best pure hip hop album is … his father was a blues player and he never lived up to the first album in subsequent releases…anyone …anyone

Illmatic.

Follow the Leader is the best hip-hop album

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Illmatic. ding ding ding …follow the leader was dope but never had the single effect that illmatic had ( n it was only a 10 song album) …anyways its all a matter of taste but most agree illmatic/the chronic were 2 widely influential albums…

I agree Illmatic was the best hip hop album of all time. All 10 songs are great. Jay-Z’s newest is not super great in my opinion. However, Jay-Z has consistently put out good hits over a decade whereas Nas couldn’t really top his debut.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I agree Illmatic was the best hip hop album of all > time. All 10 songs are great. > > Jay-Z’s newest is not super great in my opinion. > However, Jay-Z has consistently put out good hits > over a decade whereas Nas couldn’t really top his > debut. +2 yeah i agree obcl2 is pretty good but is the same ole material no growth musically n same subject matter which i guess is the whole idea but still plus gfk didnt bring it with the crazy lines like he did on the 1st ( strenght of eighty midgets, keeps pretty boys paranoid, specialize in throwin n in wheelchairs, react like a convict etc …) …still waiting on a new kast album now that would be nice

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …still waiting on > a new kast album now that would be nice Ditto. On a similar note, new Roots track sounds pretty slick… Release Oct. 27th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5oqf0TOs-8&feature=fvst

glendronach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > …still waiting on > > a new kast album now that would be nice > > Ditto. > > On a similar note, new Roots track sounds pretty > slick… Release Oct. 27th. > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5oqf0TOs-8&feature > =fvst Actually it’s released Oct. 20th… Guess I know what I’m doing for lunch!

It’s important to take a vacation from your work. While doing so may not appear like an active contribution to the office, it actually increases your productivity. Because your brain can get overworked just like any other portion of your body. You can appear to be “doing nothing.” But taking a break from work can help your brain recover and enhance performance.