General Ques re: Schweser QBank

Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something…Is the ‘reading quiz’ questions in Schweser Qbank the only way to test a particular topic area? So if I’m trying to hone in on a particular reading there are only 10-15 questions that I can work on? Let’s say I want to review Acctg for Multinational Operations - what is the easiest way to go through all related questions for that (and only that) topic? Thanks.

test management on left—>create exam—>check boxes of study sessions you want—>choose # of questions and difficulty level at bottom

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > test management on left—>create exam—>check > boxes of study sessions you want—>choose # of > questions and difficulty level at bottom But that is only SS. The reading quiz you want is only available where you mentioned. Browse questions is another good area for certain topics/LOS.

lol well if u hit everything in the study session uve hit every possible reading question they provide