Get excited, only a few more days to go...

until the new season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles comes out. My wife and I fight for the remote every night, she wants to watch the Olympics while I’m trying to watch the Terminator season 1 reruns.

get a 2nd tv

Tell her to watch online. NBC has nearly everything up.

We ended up DVR’ing Terminator and the Olympics and watching the Flipping Out reunion on Bravo instead. Can’t wait for T4 with Christian Bale as John Connor next year.

Farley, seriously, is that Terminator series good? I wanted to take a peak when it first came out, but never got around to it.

CFAI is the biggest terminator.

terminator pose on the morning of results…that outta assure a pass.

Any word on Entourage season 5?

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Farley, seriously, is that Terminator series > good? > I wanted to take a peak when it first came out, > but never got around to it. If you’re a fan of the judgement day story, then yes. If you’re just in it for the blood and gore, then you may be disappointed. I remember in my college science fiction writing class the teacher went around asking us how we personally relate to science fiction, and I said “sometimes I lie awake at night wondering if Skynet is being built right now and I’m the real life John Connor, and I keep one eye open looking out for Terminators who might be sent back in time to kill me.” That in a nutshell is the kind of person who would be interested in the series.

Who here are fans of the series Heroes? Season one was nothing short of brilliance. Season two was disappointing. Only 11 episodes aired with the writers Strike and all related drama. The storyline wasn’t as gripping as season one. Season three should be good based on the storyline. It kicks off with a three hour episode on Monday, September 22 on NBC. Am as giddy as a schoolboy.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you’re a fan of the judgement day story, then > yes. If you’re just in it for the blood and gore, > then you may be disappointed. I remember in my > college science fiction writing class the teacher > went around asking us how we personally relate to > science fiction, and I said “sometimes I lie awake > at night wondering if Skynet is being built right > now and I’m the real life John Connor, and I keep > one eye open looking out for Terminators who might > be sent back in time to kill me.” That in a > nutshell is the kind of person who would be > interested in the series. ================================ Term:SarConChrons is the best non-“realality” based TV show ever. B.A.G. as Derek Reese is pure casting genius, and the fact that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of T3:ROTM makes up for all of my prior cynicism. All the writers need to do now is bring back Danny Cooksey (Bobby Budnick) as John’s long-lost childhood pal who- by lying to someone he thought was a cop about the whereabouts of his friend- unknowingly did the human race a great service while taking a lick from a T-1000 like a champ.

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who here are fans of the series Heroes? > > Season one was nothing short of brilliance. > > Season two was disappointing. Only 11 episodes > aired with the writers Strike and all related > drama. The storyline wasn’t as gripping as season > one. > > Season three should be good based on the > storyline. It kicks off with a three hour episode > on Monday, September 22 on NBC. > > Am as giddy as a schoolboy. LOVE Heroes! You’re right; season 1 was totally awesome while season 2 sucked. I think one problem is they keep adding new heroes and then the old heroes won’t stay dead. Am I the only person who is pissed that both Peter and Nathan came back? Right now it’s all about WEEDS! Can’t wait for the new season of Dexter!

I’m a huge Terminator fan and can’t wait for T4, but the tv show just messed with the original story a little too much. Everybody seems to be time travelling around. I think I’d also be less averse to it if they didn’t have the female terminator repeating some of the classic Arnold lines. The series is pretty well done, but the plot in it just isn’t something I care for. > > If you’re a fan of the judgement day story, > then > > yes. If you’re just in it for the blood and > gore, > > then you may be disappointed. I remember in my > > college science fiction writing class the > teacher > > went around asking us how we personally relate > to > > science fiction, and I said “sometimes I lie > awake > > at night wondering if Skynet is being built > right > > now and I’m the real life John Connor, and I > keep > > one eye open looking out for Terminators who > might > > be sent back in time to kill me.” That in a > > nutshell is the kind of person who would be > > interested in the series. > ================================

terminator has NOTHING on Olympics for me. Only show that does is LOST. I watch Terminator though, has the new season started already???

Season 2 Premieres September 8th, 2008

http://www.heroesstreaming.com/watch-heroes-online-season-1-epsiodes/ enjoy!!! watch season 1 and 2 for free

Entourage - new season September 7th If I don’t pass… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZVvXzR8tl8

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.heroesstreaming.com/watch-heroes-online > -season-1-epsiodes/ > > enjoy!!! watch season 1 and 2 for free Or download it from a torrent site . . . better quality.