Gettin' money is the only thing on my résumé! Bitcoin now projected to make 225k per year!

So last time i spoke about bitcoin friend, bitcoin lost a million, got cuckolded by his gold digging gf, and was super depressed with suicidal thoughts. anyways because of me, he is now successful again! how you may ask?

bitcoin got suckered to a pyramid scheme selling expensive insurance and asked me to go basically listen to a pitch. i shitted on both of them, the dude was actually prom king a grade older, and the rumor was he was gay, but he told me he wants to get married and have kids, so i was like wow! not gay after all, anyways back to the story.

anyways i told bitcoin not to do this as he was wasting time and suckering ppl. so he said, fine i guess i’ll just focus on banquet hall. i inquire on the deets for the deal, and here are the stats. they have a 3m commercial prop with no debt that they converted to a banqnuet hall. now out of 2 months, they only got 4 bookings at 4k a pop. anywho the parents wanted him to take initiative, so they gave him 25% of the revenue to handle the marketing, sales, appointments, and phone calls.

i was like bruh, prop managers typically make 5 to 10% off the top, ur getting the son salary. anywho, i can make u a fuckton more. so hes like what would you do. so 1st i studied his competitors, and found out what they charged, did a bit of call calling, price was around 6k to 10k housing 150 to 350 people. then i look at how the they structured their websites, their content, etc etc. i basically just copied how they advertised and made a rough ad for bitcoin to use. i copied all links so bitcoin can study them himself.

i then sent him the link on how to create posts on fb, yelp, google, and craigslist. and motivated it to get it done, and price it at 5k. anywho within 2 day, he received 10 calls, 3 of which converted to bookings at 5k a pop, and 7 he has to get back to still. he is singificantly undercutting competition as the customers are extremely happy. it seem like he will be able to ramp up utilization for this to 15 days a month or 180 bookings a year at 5k a pop. thats 900k/year for the fam, and 225k/year for bitcoin friend.

at 900k gross/year, the family wil net 750k net of everything. at a 7% conservative cap rate, this will be $10m property! at a 65% leverage, they’ll be able to borrow 6.5m at a potential after tax interest rate of 4% if they invest it at the S&P 500 after a bear market occurs, we can assume he’ll bang out another 6% net of interest or an additional 400k net. All in the value bitcoin has done for his family is approximately 1.1m/year, and a 7m immediate increase in net worth post pop appraisal. Not bad considering the family is only worth 8m! its good to have me as a friend!

anyways! waht other ideas can you guys come up to help this fool for the business!. also supposedly gold digger wants to get back with him. i told him that she is not good person and does not have character. that he should focus on meeting more beta chicks that are like nurses, teachers, or social workers. essentially people who just care about others. i am trying to angle my gf’s sister to get on this.i feel like for rich people, the worst thing u can do besides investing poorly, is marrying a gold digger! also i can marry for free at his place which is awesome! i kind of wish he turned it to a club, so we get bottle service everytime!

Ummm… tldr.

Nerdy, you gonna pop the question to your gf soon so you can get a free hall???

bitcoin guy gonna hook you up with 2 chicks at once in return for pro tips?

Hall will be free no matter what. Bitcoin just wants best man position in exchange. I will admit that price is a major concern for me. An 8k venue for free certainly helps.

I am very happy with gf. She is low maintenance, a good heart, and she is hot. Plus I can also be my creepy self! So I am very ready to propose.

The only real issue is I need a growing investment inside gf to basically make it worth my while. I actually told her those exact words.

Likelihood that bitcoin guy will usurp the wedding speech to propose to gold digger, in front of everyone’s disapproving scowls, is 94%.

We just had a spammer hawking electronics and accepting bitcoin.

I reported her to Chad.

btw. do you guys prefer alpha or beta chicks? i feel that alpha are more annoying and more likely to cheat though are prolly more successful. thoughts