Getting a chick to like you in a group sitch

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > punch her arm i’d prefer to go for the thigh and give her a charlie horse. (protip: don’t punch her in the face)

^ I can’t stop laughing to this!!!

I’d agree that arranging to sit next to her is important. It’s harder to talk when she’s farther away. A less advantageous, but sometimes more practical alternative is to sit across from her so you are facing her across the table (though not if it’s a large round table, of course). However, if it’s a business function, one of the big-wigs may have first dibs on sitting with her, so be careful. You don’t need to feign disinterest. That puts you in manipulation mode, which I think is a bad idea unless you truly want to be a manipulative person. More important is just not to come across as too eager. Interested, yes; eager, no. The other thing, is that you need to raise your interest level as you talk to her and get to know her. That makes her feel attractive, which makes you look more attractive, because its your presence and actions that are making her feel good about herself. So, rather than pretending to be disinterested, you just need to keep your initial interest level low enough that you have some space raise it as you converse, without getting so interested that it gets overwhelming or inappropriate to her. Finally, when you talk to her, look her in the eyes. And smile too. Assuming that you are at least reasonably attractive, a man who knows how to do it right can often just stare a woman down with his eyes. But be careful, the line between “mysteriously sexy” and “creepy” can be thin. Eye contact, though, is more powerful than you might realize. As for touching, well, if you want to take it places, you will have to do that at some point… but you need to be a bit careful in a work situation, and it doesn’t need to be when you are at lunch or whatever. Different people and cultures view that stuff differently. Better is to talk work stuff… later shift to talking about things you like to do on the weekend, discover something she likes or that you have a common interest in, and follow up late in the meal or afterwards (depending on appropriateness) with a suggestion to do something. You can also say “I’ve always wanted to learn/see/do [something she likes]” and use that as a suggestion to do something. Just remember that people are different and sometimes it just doesn’t work, or people are boring, or there’s no click… these things above will increase your chances, assuming that there is a chance to begin with, but there really isn’t anything guaranteed to work on everyone at every time.

^^^^B Chad coming through with a solid post…

While this thread is a funny, entertaining read, the fact that the OP is asking this question here all but ensures that any romantic endeavor with this female fail because: a) he/she(if 'bian) is overthinking it. b) the harder you try the worse you are Since you want advice, I would advise becoming wealthier, better looking, funnier and buying a puppy.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Since you want advice, I would advise becoming > wealthier, better looking, funnier and buying a > puppy. Buying a puppy works. One of my fraternity brothers in college bought a golden retriever puppy his senior year and always brought it to parties and functions and it worked like a charm. Chick: “Oh he’s so cute.” Guy’s response: “Just like his owner.”

is sarging a lifestyle?

OK UPDATE: As a previous poster said, dont overthink it or it will fail, so I took this attitude, as Ive noticed overthinking has screwed things in the past. Was just myself, but tried to give her a little more attention thats all. Only a total of 4 of us at the lunch. Went quite well I think, talking, lots of laughs, talked to her alone for periods walking to and from place. So next phase needs to be put in place, and needs to involve alcohol.

alcohol is my go to in every occasion! “blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol!!!”

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK UPDATE: > > As a previous poster said, dont overthink it or it > will fail, so I took this attitude, as Ive noticed > overthinking has screwed things in the past. Was > just myself, but tried to give her a little more > attention thats all. > > Only a total of 4 of us at the lunch. Went quite > well I think, talking, lots of laughs, talked to > her alone for periods walking to and from place. > > So next phase needs to be put in place, and needs > to involve alcohol. If you have her number give her a call and say; “Hey my buddies and are are going out to get drinks, you should tag along.” Simple.

Sooo simpo

> If you have her number give her a call and say; > “Hey my buddies and are are going out to get > drinks, you should tag along.” > > Simple. Try not to stutter as this guy suggested tho

If you have any other female friends that would take your side that could be a good strategy. If another somewhat pretty girl suggests you two hook up then she’ll be convinced. Women care less about what we do and think than what other women think of the things she’s doing. Doing in this case can be: the clothes she wears, the style of makeup, or who she is having sex with. Men are accessories, like a trendy new purse you get at the Bloomies that comes with free money and credit cards inside. If all the other girls approve of her new “purse,” or better yet, are extremely jealous of her new “purse” then you have one happy bitch.

^ sad (tool)

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you have any other female friends that would > take your side that could be a good strategy. If > another somewhat pretty girl suggests you two hook > up then she’ll be convinced. Women care less > about what we do and think than what other women > think of the things she’s doing. Doing in this > case can be: the clothes she wears, the style of > makeup, or who she is having sex with. > > Men are accessories, like a trendy new purse you > get at the Bloomies that comes with free money and > credit cards inside. If all the other girls > approve of her new “purse,” or better yet, are > extremely jealous of her new “purse” then you have > one happy bitch. lol

All the bitch3s want this man purse.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All the bitch3s want this man purse. Your messenger bag? Never really got those. Are they still hip?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All the bitch3s want this man purse. Coin purse.

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > All the bitch3s want this man purse. > > Coin purse. I know I was just being facetious.