getting back into the zone is hard

In it to win it. Starting now cuz I know if I put it off till Jan I’m gonna fall behind. Stay on top of your game guys. How many are working/studying at the same time? Are you guys planning on taking time off work?

I’ve been working/studying for the past 2 years! it’s a pain, but you accept the really your presented with so it’s my standard normal. I started studying slowly the beg of Nov, almost finished with the first book! I just started ramping up the studdying to just about full study mode. I’d like to have a first pass of CFAI by the beg. of Feb, giving me 3 months of 2nd pass and EOC’s and 1 month for review. I feel that may be an aggressive schedule so I guess I should have started earlier, However I always say that. It doesn’t matter when you start, you always want more time at the end!

banni, I feel with you. Thought I would get a head start, but here I am pushing the registration out. Not good. Not good. Guess I will have to kick the habit of coming home at 6AM and start preparing for this baby if I’m really going for it… :slight_smile:

I started studying everyday. Just starting out now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8 I still have a soul

man I had a soft study start day the week after I got the books. I am about to finish my first pass through the material after another week. however, on my first run through I do not spend too much time on any one topic. what I have begun to realize is that after a goods night sleep you can really start all over again and study fresh and motivated. remember to put everything into the day that you have available at the present moment. dont burn out, but dont slack. we have made it this far. NOW is the time when you decide whether or not it will take another year out of your life to pass this sucker. life happens and there is not much you can do about that. what you can do is put 100% of your effort in so that if you dont happen to pass you dont have to feel bad about it because there is nothing more you could have done. good luck to you banni and everyone else. remember, you can fret and post about how difficult this process is, but the bottom line is you need to get that nose in the books.

I killed the L2 monster just this year, and it really took its toll. I was more motivated this year since I failed L2 the first time, so I forced myself to have to pass this year and I did. But it was a LOT of sacrifice.