getting brain in shape for exam

1. exercise at least 4X week (aerobic and weights) 2) 3 grams of fish oil per day 3) limit alcohol to no more than 2 at a time and no more than 4 per week 4) study hard, but not continuously without breaks 5) eat balanced diet, lots of fruits and veggies any other suggestions?
  1. 7-9 hours sleep each night

take at least two full exams under test like conditions (but not the last couple days before the real deal).

L3BeatIt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) exercise at least 4X week (aerobic and > weights) > 2) 3 grams of fish oil per day > 3) limit alcohol to no more than 2 at a time and > no more than 4 per week > 4) study hard, but not continuously without > breaks > 5) eat balanced diet, lots of fruits and veggies > > any other suggestions? this is pretty much my goal in life (maybe not the alcohol). I am not getting anywhere near this at the moment but reading this list is inspiring. I am going to try follow it for the next 6 weeks.

L3BeatIt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3) limit alcohol to no more than 2 at a time and no more than 4 per week I limit alcohol to no more than 2 per year. I am serious.

1. Do CFAI EOC Questions

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 7) Do CFAI EOC Questions I have been doing the EOC questions for the past 2 weeks…they’re taking forever! But I think it’s definitely worth it.

I limit alchohol to no more than two before breakfast.

Swanny are you really up at 4 AM?

Do like me - - Drink alcohol nightly - Little sleep - No workouts - Live on a diet of hotdogs and macaroni & cheese - Play videogames If you start immediatley, you’ll be in top shape come exam day.

Speaking of hot dogs - SNL skit with Colin Quinn and Will Ferrell as Harry Caray: And now with a look back at 1997 is our good friend, Hall-of-Fame broadcaster Harry Caray. [pan over to Harry] Harry Caray: Hey everybody, Harry Caray here! Well, as you know, 1997 was quite a year! A lot of things happened: some good, some bad. Mother Teresa died. That wasn’t good. Unless you hated Mother Teresa. I, myself, was not a fan of hers, don’t ask why! We were like oil and water; we didn’t mix. In the world of sports, Mike Tyson bit a man’s ear off. I don’t know what all the hoopla was about. I’ve actually bit a man’s ear off on several occasions! And I’m not proud of it, but it helped me out of many a jam! In Scotland, they cloned a sheep, which a lot of people thought was fun…Hey, what if…hey!..Hey! If I was a scientist, you know what I would clone? Hot dogs! Colin: [not surprised] Really? Harry: Think of all the possibilities, Norm! [Colin starts laughing to himself] Imagine, a world with…[doesn’t realize that Colin is now the anchor] Hey, what’s going on? [some applause]…Imagine…hold on! Imagine a world, uh…of - with an endless supply of hot dogs! You could have a hot dog anytime you wanted! Colin: Well, Harry, you can do that pretty much now. Harry: They’d be so abundant, they’d become our currency! 20 hot dogs would equal roughly a nickel. Depending on the strength of the yen, I’m not quite sure, but…you know what, I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s just keep praying that we can clone one of these hot dogs. Colin: [sighs] All right, Harry. What else happened in '97? Harry: Hey, Norm! Did you gain weight? Colin: Actually, Harry, I’m Colin. Harry: Hey! If you were a hot dog…and you were starving, would you eat yourself? Colin: What? Harry: I know I would! First, I’d smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I’d be so delicious!..So would you? Colin: I don’t know. Harry: Don’t jerk me around, Norm! It’s a simple question! A baby could answer it! If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself? [some applause and cheers] Colin: [complying] I guess so. Harry: Oh, you made a wise choice, my friend! If you had said no, I would have bitten your ear off! I would have come at you like a tornado made of arms and teeth. And - and fingernails. Colin: So anything else happen in 1997? Harry: No, I covered everything! Colin: Harry Caray, everybody! Harry: Cubs win! Cubs win! Colin: I’m Colin Quinn, and that’s the story I’m going with. Thank you! [Harry claps, then Colin and Harry shake hands] [fade to black]

8)Make lots of sexy time

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 8)Make lots of sexy time Check

Has anyone noticed an improvement in their memory from fish oil?

Alcohol 4 times a week, you drink on weekdays?

Just got 2 bottles of 1.75L 360 vodka free after rebate thanks to skinnywallet.com and cannot stop from drinking.