Getting laid off :(

hey rus1bus. Email me at khosanman (at) hotmail.com I havent got any treasury experience though, but will have a look. Thanks

Well some good news is I have an interview already for a position. Its in another city, but one that I and my girlfriend would like to go to. Will see how that goes, trying to arrange some more though for while im there.

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Anyone who ever built an empire or changed the > > world sat where you are right now, and it’s > > because they sat there that they were able to > do > > it. > > > is that supposed to be encouraging? I never > figured it out during the movie It’s one of those dry humor lines that gives an eye rolling laugh at the crap motivational america shovels out. My favorite dialogue was when the girl from Cornell cuts in when they’re firing the Dad from Juno.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My favorite dialogue was when the girl from Cornell cuts in when they’re firing the > Dad from Juno. Also great was the part where the 23 year-old girl is talking about her goals (married and kids by X years old) in front of Clooney and Farmiga (the woman from Departed). She’s over-the-top inappropriate to the older woman, and later on in the movie you gain extra appreciation for that scene. (Sorry if that’s confusing, I’m trying to avoid spoilers.)

mail sent to you nequity.

Keep your head up man - a man is not defined by his “job” Understand that in the current climate a CFA does nothing for garnering employment - focus soley on locating work - I wouldnt even give a rat’s arse about the designation right now - the CFA matters years down the road for you and only then in a positive labor market Demand for CFA talent is basically nil right now