Getting ready to Panic

It’s almost panic time… almost every time I read a post here, I discover something else that I need to review and seem to have forgotten. I imagine in a week, it’ll be time to totally freaque out. :wink:

i feel the same way …

I feel my head has a lot of holes from where i am loosing all the material that I am desperately trying to retain

you know how they tell you to never discuss your answers at luch time because it may shatter your confidence. i’m thinking the same about visiting the site. i’m thinking of maybe doing a “quiet period” 1 week before the exam and avoiding this place.

you must remember that people here tend to be on the highly anal side and tend to focus on the minutia. don’t let it get to you as long as you are scoring decently on the practice tests.

agreed - i refer again to the sage foxie (who since has been silenced) - - if you’re hitting around the median on the schweser practice tests (or whatever tests you’re taking), you are deep into the passing zone - - its statistics - can’t dispute it. this year will be a huge pass year (at least the hist avg of 67%)

Each passing day, the feeling of wanting to vomit worsens. I think if I open my mouth now, a gush of puke will come out.

Agree about lunch, I remember I found out like 2 or 3 questions I thought I got right I got wrong at lunch. But at least I saw the “1” at the way bottom of the page for that one question, I think lots of people overlooked it.

yeah i remember that. last year on Level 2, the 1% at the bottom of the page that you had to plug in the formula.

Don’t let posts psyche you out! This site can be a great tool that can earn you points on the exam.

Oh yeah, I caught that and felt pretty smart about it. Then I went and flubbed up something else (I felt so proud of myself about that convertible preferred stock question, then discovered I’d done it wrong. :frowning: . I don’t remember the question specifically, but I remember it was some silly and pretty easy thing that I’d forgotten to do).

I think I will go into a quiet period On Monday for the last 13 days.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh yeah, I caught that and felt pretty smart about > it. Then I went and flubbed up something else (I > felt so proud of myself about that convertible > preferred stock question, then discovered I’d done > it wrong. :frowning: . I don’t remember the question > specifically, but I remember it was some silly and > pretty easy thing that I’d forgotten to do). yeah, i got it wrong too :slight_smile:

pimp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Each passing day, the feeling of wanting to vomit > worsens. I think if I open my mouth now, a gush > of puke will come out. I’m right there with you buddy… I’m starting to get extremely nervous, mostly because the idea that this could be the last CFA exam I write is so damn enticing!