getting rich kids into college

Can’t believe the great institution of Standford would stand for this.

Were they involved? Pretty sure they wouldn’t…

…Stand for dis

Nice! As any successfully married person would say, nagging and pressuring your wife when she gets fat is the key to a healthy relationship.

Ideally you may want to rework your vows a bit, no need giving her unnecessary ammo down the stretch.

LOL. Honey, when I hug you, its like hugging a seal. Maybe we should go to the gym, and, you should eat less chocolate.

Even more Gross: your comment.

I mean, who writes like that?

You aren’t a nerd, you are a gold digger.

lol sorry if i offended you. im being sarcastic!

well theres some element of truth.

in all honesty,

i think i am poor,

which makes me sad.

so in truth i hate myself,

and so i aspire to be more

But in all seriousness, after she pops out a few kids, its hard to loose the baby weight. Life starts to get in the way, and it can become more difficult to find the time to work out unless they are very disciplined (most are not) to use what little free time is available.

Having a solid home gym is a necessity in those situations.

Ya, I was thinking of getting a bowflex or something like that.

Peloton or hacksaw.

https://www.distractify.com/trending/2019/01/29/AZJzxYSGf/clue-heywood-peloton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=23843178237660482

clue-heywood-peloton-1-1548779759629-1548779761728.png

But if we’re being serious, something with free weights.

my current plans:

2019 345k (got engaged)*

2020 422k (get married)*

2021 511k (kid 1)

2022 612k (kid 2)

2023 729k (kid 3)

2024 864k (kid 4)

2025 1.02m at age 36! (retire to philippines, have cheap maids/nanny, focus on kids)

anyways since we’re extrapolating data, im thinking im going to die at 80 with about $500m.

with all that time and help she better be insta fit

Right now my workout sets are a combination of HIIT and machines (chest press, fly, shoulder press, curl,etc, plus leg day sets).

I like to start our with a kettle bell, and mix with rowing, push ups, plank, Russian twists - then get into my sets. Finish off with some running on the treadmill (say 2 miles), then cool down. 1 hour.

30 minutes: Thighmaster

10 minutes: 8 minute abs

3 x 200: jumping jacks

Cool down: tae bo

Is this a recommended workout for me, or my wife?

how BS stays svelte

nerdy wife in 10 years

Image result for fat latina girl

I’m not sure that this is a bad thing. Basically, the rich are subsidizing the poor.

That said, I know a guy who got into Notre Dame’s grad program based solely on his own merits. His family was not rich, famous, or influential.

And he said that it was apparent to everybody around that he was the “scholarship student”. And it constantly made him uncomfortable.

After thinking about it some, I would have absolutely no problem with elite universities offering an “auction” for people to get in. I don’t know that it should be 100% of the student population, but some.

Say Harvard is going to admit 1000 freshmen this year. They could admit 900 of them based on academic merit, then auction off the other 100 spots. Just write a check and send it in, and accept the highest 100. Then, if you don’t make the cut, we’ll refund your money. Note, however, that this only guarantees your kid will get admitted. They still need to make the grades like everyone else. If they fail out, you get no refund on your money.

In practice, I’m sure that this would have a detrimental impact on the school’s perceived quality, because they would be admittedly lowering academic standards for 10% of the population. I don’t know if Harvard would allow that to happen.