Getting sick

First day back studying since last Wed. even though I stayed home from work all week. Still have pretty big headache and sore throat. Hope no one else gets sick.

Ton of people sick at work…feeling ok now. Wish I’d just get sick now if it meant being ok in 3 weeks…

swine flu?

You got to be careful. This exam can zap your immune system.

take your vitamins! maybe a little extra zinc, C, and echinacea.

My wife has pnemonia(sp) right now. She’s trying to sabotoge me. Fun times with two kids around!!

Not swine flu…not sure what it is but I’m trying to take a lot of vitamins. Hopefully I can kick it before the weekend is over.

i’m sick too, a guy at our work was wearing a mask cuz he was sick too. worst time for it :frowning:

I’m more worried about catching swine AT the exam… thousands of people crowded in one place can’t be good :stuck_out_tongue:

I am getting sick of CFA, if that counts.

I don’t care if I get swine flu at the exam. I’ll be more than happy to deal with any illness starting June 7. However, if I find myself sick on exam day, 3 Advil + a Red Bull will have me right as rain.

Question: How do you spot a CFA candidate the week before the exam in a public place? > > > > > > You look out for people walking around with bottles of handsanitizers frantically lathering their hands everytime they come into contact with any object.

I wonder if they have a testing policy against wearing a mask…

jeremyb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > First day back studying since last Wed. even > though I stayed home from work all week. Still > have pretty big headache and sore throat. > > Hope no one else gets sick. Am in the situation as you are. Sore throat, high temperature and running nose, had antibiotics and vitamins, hope it gets over on one or two days. This is really a problem :frowning:

Good luck gauravku… It is Sunday night and I’m finally feeling better. Got a pretty good day in today.