Ginkgo biloba

Anyone take this? I did my online research and found mixed results. Does anyone have an experience to share?

It contains in most of the energy drinks. Not harmful I guess.

The cost is negligible so I’ve been taking it every morning for years, but who knows if it’s had any effect or not. I also take ‘Source of Life’ multi vitamins and ‘Kirkland’ Fish Oil three times a day.

Gingko Biloba supposely enhances memory and mental performance. Take it before the CFA exam if you believe in it. Otherwise, eat your eggs and keep a moderate, healthy diet. It does wonders.

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gingko Biloba supposely enhances memory and mental > performance. Take it before the CFA exam if you > believe in it. > > Otherwise, eat your eggs and keep a moderate, > healthy diet. It does wonders. Thanks dude I did not know that.

I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a routine workout. I’m getting addicted to this healthy lifestyle and want to see if I can be proactive, hence my question about this supplement.

My grandma used it and died at 92.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a routine > workout. I’m getting addicted to this healthy > lifestyle and want to see if I can be proactive, > hence my question about this supplement. Don’t you think every single American would be taking it if it really made a difference? Its just another product you’d see being advertised at 2am on an infomercial. Not scientific evidence and just some random testimonials that are probably fake Just stick with Flinestones chewables, they are healthy and taste awesome

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > QuantJock_MBA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a routine > > workout. I’m getting addicted to this healthy > > lifestyle and want to see if I can be > proactive, > > hence my question about this supplement. > > > Don’t you think every single American would be > taking it if it really made a difference? > > Its just another product you’d see being > advertised at 2am on an infomercial. Not > scientific evidence and just some random > testimonials that are probably fake > > Just stick with Flinestones chewables, they are > healthy and taste awesome Given McDonald’s proudly promotes “Over 99 Billion Served” I have a strong feeling every American would not be taking it. Alzheimers runs in my family too, so that is another motivating factor.

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > QuantJock_MBA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a routine > > workout. I’m getting addicted to this healthy > > lifestyle and want to see if I can be > proactive, > > hence my question about this supplement. > > > Don’t you think every single American would be > taking it if it really made a difference? > > Its just another product you’d see being > advertised at 2am on an infomercial. Not > scientific evidence and just some random > testimonials that are probably fake > > Just stick with Flinestones chewables, they are > healthy and taste awesome Given McDonald’s proudly promotes “Over 99 Billion Served” I have a strong feeling every American would not be taking it. Alzheimers runs in my family too, so that is another motivating factor.

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > QuantJock_MBA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a routine > > workout. I’m getting addicted to this healthy > > lifestyle and want to see if I can be > proactive, > > hence my question about this supplement. > > > Don’t you think every single American would be > taking it if it really made a difference? > > Its just another product you’d see being > advertised at 2am on an infomercial. Not > scientific evidence and just some random > testimonials that are probably fake > > Just stick with Flinestones chewables, they are > healthy and taste awesome wait so those 2am infomercials are lies even though 4 out of 5 doctors recommend the product?

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My grandma used it and died at 92. A buddy of mine used it. He got hit by a bus at 23. What’s your point?

CPAbeatsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ZeroBonus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > QuantJock_MBA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I do keep a healthy diet and maintain a > routine > > > workout. I’m getting addicted to this > healthy > > > lifestyle and want to see if I can be > > proactive, > > > hence my question about this supplement. > > > > > > Don’t you think every single American would be > > taking it if it really made a difference? > > > > Its just another product you’d see being > > advertised at 2am on an infomercial. Not > > scientific evidence and just some random > > testimonials that are probably fake > > > > Just stick with Flinestones chewables, they are > > healthy and taste awesome > > wait so those 2am infomercials are lies even > though 4 out of 5 doctors recommend the product? “4 out of 5 doctors recommend it.” Definitely a line from the informercial

^ oh wait was the sarcasm? S.O.B I really need to go out more.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My grandma used it and died at 92. > > A buddy of mine used it. He got hit by a bus at > 23. What’s your point? My point is, brianr … d@mn, I forgot what my point is. Probably it’s because I don’t take Ginkgo F*ckin Biloba.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Part-time Crook Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My grandma used it and died at 92. > > A buddy of mine used it. He got hit by a bus at > 23. What’s your point? I used it and then used your mother, brianr, what is YOUR point?

I’d be offended but then I’d have to pull out of your mom. That’s my point.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone take this? > > I did my online research and found mixed results. > > Does anyone have an experience to share? this is 2010…i did my online/personal research and i’ve found you’re better off with adderall

i prefer bird’s nest to gingko bibola. it has positive effects on complexion too :slight_smile:

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t you think every single American would be > taking it if it really made a difference? Hehe, oh right cause Americans are so healthy.