GIPS Carve-Out Segments

I read throught it and I understand the calculation but I DO NOT Get it. I mean the concept . Can someone help me? I think folks that are working in the industry have a better idea in practical way that I cannot seem to be able to grasp. Please help. Thanks

Tibwa search for past threads. Some one explained it in the last 2 onths on one thread. If you don’t find it, i will be glad to post a detailed response. cheers :slight_smile:

GetSetGo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tibwa search for past threads. Some one explained > it in the last 2 onths on one thread. If you don’t > find it, i will be glad to post a detailed > response. > > cheers :slight_smile: Thanks a lot, i will try to get it. Otherwise, i will let you know.

GetSetGo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tibwa search for past threads. Some one explained > it in the last 2 onths on one thread. If you don’t > find it, i will be glad to post a detailed > response. > > cheers :slight_smile: Got the thread- Thanks