GIPS

anyone has any tips how to study for this topic? there are about 40 odd things to remember here.

Know the 8 main points for sure: CCCDDPPR: Fundamentals of compliance input data calc. methodology composite construction disclosures prensentation and reporting real estate private equity Input data is first and foremost important according to the first mock exam question. I think there is that 5 years of history too that is needed.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Know the 8 main points for sure: > > CCCDDPPR: > > Fundamentals of compliance > input data > calc. methodology > composite construction > disclosures > prensentation and reporting > real estate > private equity > > Input data is first and foremost important > according to the first mock exam question. > > I think there is that 5 years of history too that > is needed. are we supposed to know the provisions (detail) for these 8 points, or just a summary of them.

I haven’t seen a question where it goes into serious detail yet. I would know the above and a good outline of the details.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t seen a question where it goes into > serious detail yet. I would know the above and a > good outline of the details. standards are more important than GIPS

Right, just read it a few times and know key words.