Girl at Subway

The cute Indian girl at Subway likes me. Today when I ordered ‘Meatball on wheat’ she goes “Nooo I’m outa wheat. Haha just kidding.” Blatant flirting! Then when my bill came to 4.03 and she gave me 6 dollars of change. Then after I said I would only like chips and no drink…she gave me a cup anyway. I’m only telling you all this as there are a number of Indian males on this board and I wanted them to be aware of what they are up again.

I can’t think of the last time I saw a cute girl working at a Subway. (Is that even possible?) Adding to that, it’s been quite a while since I’ve even seen a cute Indian girl. And I live in New York! I’m skeptical or maybe you and I just have very different tastes. Anyhow, back to the Asian girl on the cover of Schweser Book 6…

She must have been very young. I know quite few young girls (Pakistani) who work at restaurants. Maybe she needed someone to buy her cigs. or drop her home before 9 o’clock curfew.

New Hampshire has by far the best looking fast food workers in the nation… Yeah SpongeBob you know what I am talking about

I WAS IN THE SUBWAY and caught a HB8 standing beside studying stalla level 3!!! I should have opened her and say I have level 3 schweser notes and exam do you want it and #close her lol… damn

Instead you did nothing and acted like an AFC.

Yes i have been acting like a big time AFC since i moved to a real urban area 5 months ago… monster AA but i dont hve time to fix it… this exam goes first, career 2nd… PU goes 3rd!

Pinkman, never trust a girl holding a 12" loaf of bread in her hand. You never know…

… and meat balls too!

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Today > when I ordered ‘Meatball on wheat’ she goes “Nooo > I’m outa wheat. Haha just kidding.” Imagine the jolly japes you could get up to with this level of incisive wit. > Then when my bill came to 4.03 and she gave me 6 dollars of change. Then after I said I > would only like chips and no drink…she gave me a cup anyway. And she can get you 3 cents of someone else’s money, and a free coke! Sounds like a keeper mate.

it must’ve been the pre-CFA glow on your forehead that got her!!

It’s threads like this that keep me coming back to the forum. I would ask for a double bag with the sub next time, pink.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would ask for a double bag with the sub next > time, pink. Its Subway so I would go right off the menu with “Hey wassup, let me buy you lunch today. I’ll have the xyz, and for you… a Footlong Spicy Italian.” **of course for you guys you should probably offer the Mini Veggie Delite®**

What out, Pinkman. I know that girl. I had a bit of a rondez-vous with her about 6 months ago, and I’m just now coming off the penicillin.

It wasn’t the girl; it was the sandwich.