Girl Next to Me Forgot to Bubble in Her name

The girl next to me forgot me to bubble in her name on the morning exam sheet. She realized at the end of the second half. One proctor told her she was screwed, the other said she may have a chance to pass. I felt so bad. I could totally see CFAI screwing her.

what happens if I forgot to put my seat number on the bubble sheet in the morning

CFAToronto83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what happens if I forgot to put my seat number on > the bubble sheet in the morning I DID NOT write my seat number for level I and I passed, I DID write my seat # for level II and I’m sure I failed. Therefore, I will no longer fill in my seat number when taking cfa exams.

CFAI isn’t going to fail someone for not bubbling their names. They are pricks but not that bad. Edit: On the other hand, forgetting huge details like that under stress can be a serious albatross for a finance professional.

TJR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAToronto83 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > what happens if I forgot to put my seat number > on > > the bubble sheet in the morning > > > I DID NOT write my seat number for level I and I > passed, I DID write my seat # for level II and I’m > sure I failed. Therefore, I will no longer fill > in my seat number when taking cfa exams. thank god for single obervation sample sizes.

CFAToronto83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what happens if I forgot to put my seat number on > the bubble sheet in the morning I did the same thing. Forgot to write my seat number in the morning one. I hope I dont get a huge packet from them asking me to explain why I didnt

I’d forgotten to put down my seat number on Level I as well, but I realized that as soon as the exam was over and just showed the proctor what the problem was and asked if he could fill it out for me since I had to put my pencil down. Everything was all good after that.

I also forgot to write my seat number in the morning section. Come to think of it I don’t think I wrote it in at all for Level I.