Girlfriend or L2

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whatever banni said - these exams will keep > happening but finding the solumate that’s right > for you happens only once (atleast where I have > born and brought up). Would your “soul mate” really be so demanding, or would she suck it up for 3 more months while you pursue something that is important to you?

How about WIFE vs. CFA?, LOL. Luckily, wife is very supportive and actually MAKES me study.

Wife or GF, same equation… Dispose and upgrade…

Sometimes reading this board is so retarded because it reminds of how some of you guys think that there are only stupid immature guys on here and continuously disrespect women by objectifying them with all your hormonal needs for sex. While having a supporting mate who cooks for you so you can study longer, help you with questions and hug you when you are freaking out is the best ever. I love my boyfriend! Only a stupid ugly girl will go passive with an insensitive asshole.

Thanks for the well intentioned advice, folks (especially reg for such thoughtful ideas) i told the lady that i’m studying for my L2…and she counters saying she’s also studying for her masters in (hold your breath) … literature :slight_smile:

lest i be misunderstood, i do not at all mean to undermine literature…just that i think producing good literature isnt something that can be taught - either u have it in your blood or u dont, unlike CFA,MBA etc… which anyone with some basic aptitude can handle with some effort - thats explains the high economic rent comanded by good writers

I feel like you didn’t pay attention to anything that was said and that what was said is that his girlfriend is contemplating leaving him because he is studying for his CFA and that the CFA is a very serious undertaking and that if she isn’t supportive of you then she’s bringing you down then she has to go but that is just an opinion that I have although I do think its important that your significant other support you in your undertakings beyond our hormonal need for sex. Oh, punctuation is nice too. Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sometimes reading this board is so retarded > because it reminds of how some of you guys think > that there are only stupid immature guys on here > and continuously disrespect women by objectifying > them with all your hormonal needs for sex. > > While having a supporting mate who cooks for you > so you can study longer, help you with questions > and hug you when you are freaking out is the best > ever. I love my boyfriend! > > Only a stupid ugly girl will go passive with an > insensitive asshole.

Holy sentence structure, Batman!

If she works in the same org why don’t you make her take the exam too? I ran into a guy who was sitting next to me on my level I exam and we are actually dating= studying together now. Thought it would be distractive but actually so far so good.

My GF has been very understanding but if she wasn’t then as much as I really do love her, see ya!!! lol Only because she should understand how much this means to me and to us. Anyway, to answer your question, you come first, girls later. You could be dating this chick for a yr then she leaves u and where does that leave u? U could’ve earned the charter by that time. Focus on getting everything you have to get now while you’re young, u can worry about girls later on when you’re rich.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106941/ This thread reminds me of that old MJ Fox movie, “For Love or Money.”

I want a boyfriend to study with me… where do guys study?

Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I want a boyfriend to study with me… > where do guys study? in my living room. I pretty much go to work, come home and study - rinse wash repeat. I don’t see much of the outside world.

We could hook up Awesome :wink:

Jut11 - i am just about the same, but can I study in your living room? Swaptiongamma- will it be in the living room?

On the study table…

in all seriousness you shouldnt have to chose between cfa and gf. any girl worth it will understand that your time (especially in the 2/3 months pre exam) is important. just make an extra effort when you do see her a few times a week. i took my fiance away the weekend after lvl 1 to show how much i appreciated her support which helped! ive been out with some needy, insecure girls in the past that would have taken it personally. thats why im proud to discuss them in the past tense!

wow this thread is popular… I can see this turning into www.analystmatch.com

thatd be great if theres something called analystmatch.com swaptiongamma - hopefully the table is big enough…

Are you serious? Chances are you will end up dating her and she’ll cheat on you anyways. If any girl seriously breaks up with you/doesnt want to date you because you are studying for something as important as the CFA she isn’t worth it. Maybe the horizontal mambo a couple of times, sure, but dating? Nah.