Girlfriend or L2

Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thatd be great if theres something called > analystmatch.com > > swaptiongamma - hopefully the table is big > enough… Are you implying that you are big?

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im_Awesome Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thatd be great if theres something called > > analystmatch.com > > > > swaptiongamma - hopefully the table is big > > enough… > > > Are you implying that you are big? Doesn’t matter, I am a small fellow. We could adjust and actually, the closer the better :wink:

I study in the law library of the local university. Why? Because I’m hardcore like dat.

lol, that is insanely hardcore. I study with brass knuckles on just in case someone tries to steal my CFA book. That’s how I roll…

swaptiongamma Wrote: > > > > > > Are you implying that you are big? > > Doesn’t matter, I am a small fellow. We could > adjust and actually, the closer the better :wink: Oh actually im quite tiny, i just figured theres a lot of textbooks/study guides that may need the space, but since you don’t mind closeness that’s fine with me :slight_smile:

I think its awfully tough to manage studying while also being in the “courtship rituals” stage of a relationship lifecyle - mebbe its just me; never been good at multitasking… i think many of u guys r into more mature stages and hence actually find support from ur partner rather than partner being a distraction

thats a good point hellboy … maybe then if someone is in the “courtship” stage they should find someone with similar responsibilities outside of work? i.e. someone else taking professional exams, pursuing their masters, etc. at least if i were single, thats what id be looking for. www.analystmatch.com is hilarious btw

I have a bad history of dating girls while studying. They can’t handle having something taking up so much of your time that isn’t them. Avoid the girl - stay friends - kill them exam - see if you still like her when you’re done. Millions of girls in the pool - one CFA Charter.

"kill them exam " subliminal message?

“Millions of girls in the pool” Did a lot of Mortgage pools and tranches?

> I have a bad history of dating girls while > studying. They can’t handle having something > taking up so much of your time that isn’t them. thats the bad part for girls studying CFA!!! You see, a girl’s youth is only for a short period of time. Studying CFA, having an 80 hr job, and trying to keep her youth is quite hard! Guys can be old and rich, and girls don’t care. Girls, well, women, can only be the suga mama. this is not fair. :frowning:

Awesome - Don’t feel bad! we will improvise on this after June 6th.

>"kill them exam " > >subliminal message? Not yet - they’re still around… >“Millions of girls in the pool” > >Did a lot of Mortgage pools and tranches? You can think of it like that: downtown = AAA/AA, burbs = A/BBB, bfe = junk bonds (high risk/high reward) Awesome - just think of yourself as a rare commodity. And since when does age matter?

Older the berry the sweeter the juice right?

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Older the berry the sweeter the juice right? Typically more knowledgeable and less dramatic as well.

This must be the best blog so far I have seen on L2 forum… I think is always tough managing relationships while dedicating to your studies. I found out this the bad way with my gf while preparing for L1 for 2 months… But I think conclusively you should focus on your studies, that should be your priority simply because you will no longer have as much time nor energy in the future. As we get older, we all have more responisbilities and commitments to other things, such as family, career… etc. Its a phase, after this, you can focus on other things and move on. This is not to say dump your gf now, speak to her clearly and make sure she understands why you are busy and the rationale behind your efforts. If she is willing to compliment, then you know shes the one… if not, then get chartered after L3 and there will always be girls looking for a man like u

Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > thats the bad part for girls studying CFA!!! You > see, a girl’s youth is only for a short period of > time. Studying CFA, having an 80 hr job, and > trying to keep her youth is quite hard! Guys can > be old and rich, and girls don’t care. Girls, > well, women, can only be the suga mama. > > this is not fair. :frowning: (Sigh) I agree, girl

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im_Awesome Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > thats the bad part for girls studying CFA!!! > You > > see, a girl’s youth is only for a short period > of > > time. Studying CFA, having an 80 hr job, and > > trying to keep her youth is quite hard! Guys > can > > be old and rich, and girls don’t care. Girls, > > well, women, can only be the suga mama. > > > > this is not fair. :frowning: > > (Sigh) I agree, girl OMG!!! FINALLY!!! Someone who agrees!!! guys thinks for themselves (what? CFA or gf?!), as if we are an object, or a piece of eye candy in the office or whatever. If you were bright enough, you’d have the ability to handle everything. Just my opinion. Dont attack me.

Forget the girlfriend and concentrate on LII. Come up with a figure that you have saved by not having a girlfriend and spend most of that on a very nice prostitute right after the exam. The do a little dating here and there prior to your focus on LIII and repeat the process above.

Im_Awesome Wrote: > > OMG!!! FINALLY!!! Someone who agrees!!! guys > thinks for themselves (what? CFA or gf?!), as if > we are an object, or a piece of eye candy in the > office or whatever. If you were bright enough, > you’d have the ability to handle everything. Just > my opinion. Dont attack me. Come on, give the guy a break. And lets be honest - most of us are needy. Its true. When we’re needy, we’re difficult to deal with and I can see finding time for both being very difficult. Not only do you have to find time for both, but then you end up spending a lot of time explaining yourself about why you need to study blah blah blah. Believe me, I’ve definately had to go through this with my bf during HIS needy times. lol Sure, its the same scenario if you’re the woman and your bf is just as needy as some of these girls they’re talking about. But for the most part, most bf’s do not regularly complain about a girl needing space to sit home and be productive with her life. Maybe space to run off and flirt with other guys could be a problem, but not studying.