Global Performance Attribution

anyone figured out how to memorize this from schweser? all the going back and forth between domestic and local metrics is making me forget the micro performance attribution formulas. thoughts?

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone figured out how to memorize this from > schweser? all the going back and forth between > domestic and local metrics is making me forget the > micro performance attribution formulas. > > thoughts? I had the same problem so what I did was to put bot sets of formulas in a table next to each other and memorized the difference between the two. I think I remember them now but who knows whether I’ll be able to recall them during the exam. If I have to pick one out of the two sets, I will try to memorize the domestic micro set as it is more likely to be tested (IMHO) compared to the global one.

Ashwin how can you say you think domestic micro is more likely to be tested? look at the number of practice problems in the GLOBAL vs DOMESTIC… its like 100 to 1 in favor of GLOBAL… not that that means anything, either, but im just sayin!