GMAT Preparation

Hi I am planning to take the GMAT exam sometime this November-December. I would be starting my preparation now. Could somebody let me know the most suitable material to use for preparation. I heard the Kaplan is the best-but their online tutorial-seems a bit expensive. Would there be book be adequate. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Check out GMAT club forum. There is so much information on the GMAT on that site that it could be overwhelming. I started studying about two or three months ago and I have found that MGMAT and OG’s are good.

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check out GMAT club forum. There is so much > information on the GMAT on that site that it could > be overwhelming. I started studying about two or > three months ago and I have found that MGMAT and > OG’s are good. math challenges on gmatclub.com are great for math preparation, Manhattan SC is excellent too, there is a nice 3 page summary of AWA on gmatclub that will help you get maximum on AWA after studying for less than an hour.

Is Manhattan GMAT better than Kaplan then.

Manhattan GMAT all the way. Buy all 8 guides and master them and go get your 700+.

Thanks. Is the self study course of Manhattan GMAT as good as the classroom course?