GMATClub.com Tests for $79

Are these worth it? I have the Official Guides for everything and Princeton Review which I just finished. From now until exam day I plan on only using the Official Guides.

Their quant tests are good if you are aiming for 48+.

Quant tests are excellent.

ditchdigger just wondering are these the same two tests they send free to everyone who registers for the GMAT. or are these different? if theyre different, how did u come across this? thx.

This is at www.gmatclub.com which is the AF for the GMAT. They have some proprietary exams they sell and I wanted to see how good they were. On that site they claim those exams are harder than the real GMAT hence greatly improving your score. Overall I find gmatclub helpful to browse during work or to gain insight about study skills, study plans, or the like.

jimjohn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger just wondering are these the same two > tests they send free to everyone who registers for > the GMAT. or are these different? if theyre > different, how did u come across this? thx. They are definitely different. You are thinking of GMATPrep, which is also useful.

worth every dime … they are in the exact same format (same number of questions too, 37) and a touch more difficult than the real deal. There are a total of 25 quant and 5 verbal tests. Excellent practice …