Go For It Everyone!!!

Hey guys/gals, I just want to encourage everyone here to keep pushing… The finish line is almost here and remember: “The difference between winning and losing is doing the things that others aren’t willing to do” You may be tempted to take a day off from studying. My suggestion, take all the time off you need after the exam is over! I’m currently getting ready for L3 which is a different animal altogether (finding it more challenging in the sense that it’s harder to recall things), but I wanted to wish all of you success on the coming exam! PJStyles

thanks bud. good luck to you too!

thanks man

Thanks for the inspiration styles. Good luck on level III.

Thank You PJStyles!! I need all the wishes and all the possible luck to scrap throught this level. Good Luck to you too…

best wishes PJStyles, hope your a new charter holder after this year!

I jump up to the level III boards every once in awhile (ahh to dream) and I have seen PJStyles posts. He is going to kill it.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I jump up to the level III boards every once in > awhile (ahh to dream) and I have seen PJStyles > posts. > > He is going to kill it. You trying to give me the kiss of death or something? LOL…

You already got that on the level III boards. :slight_smile: Besides I am just level II, I can’t give the kiss of death.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You already got that on the level III boards. :slight_smile: > You noticed that eh? :slight_smile: > Besides I am just level II, I can’t give the kiss > of death. You’re not a Level II, you’re a CFA Level II candidate! Time to re-read ethics :slight_smile: lol Cannot use the CFA as a Noun. Saying you’re a Level II is a violation of the code of ethics… haha

I need to read alot more than just ethics.

lol…hang in there buddy… thing about the cfa is that no matter how much you study, you never feel ready.

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol…hang in there buddy… thing about the cfa is > that no matter how much you study, you never feel > ready. I don’t know if there have ever been truer words spoken.