God told me on Friday night that I won't pass this exam

So on Friday night as I was preparing to catch a few winks before the exam, I dutifully read the June 5th passage in the 2009 Edition of “Our Daily Bread,” a collection of 365 bible passages (complete with interpretations linking the passages to modern life) meant to provide us Christians with daily spiritual nourishment. Friday’s interpretational text (the passage was Psalm 42) was titled “A Graduation Wish.” Here is how the passage starts: The high school commencement speaker was the president of a large corporation. He was chosen for the occasion because of his success. Yes his speech came with a most unusual wish for the graduates. “The speaker told the students sitting before him in their graduation gowns, “If I could have one hope for you as you go out into the world, it would be this: I HOPE YOU FAIL. I HOPE YOU FAIL AT SOMETHING THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.” (emphasis added)…” The passage concludes “Before discovering the high ground we are looking for, WE MAY NEED TO SEE THE FAILURE OF THE DREAMS WE HOLD IN OUR HEARTS and trust instead in the love, wisdom, and guidance of our God” What are the chances that this is the message from the Heavens on the night before the test? Does this spell disaster for me in August? Only God knows!

bump

I am not sure how I would react if I were you. After the exam, I have become so superstitious – failing to throw a paper ball into the trash bin means not passing; failing to have a shot when I play basketball means not passing; what else??

I made a deal with God during the exam. I will uphold my end if I pass.

danielsky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not sure how I would react if I were you. > > After the exam, I have become so superstitious – > failing to throw a paper ball into the trash bin > means not passing; failing to have a shot when I > play basketball means not passing; what else?? Same thing happened with me a day before exam. I threw a paper in the garbage bag from my bed and it didn’t go in. I thought wow god is angry.