Going 3 for 3

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3. What if you had an 85 IQ and went 3/3 in 18 > months? Does that count as being superior to a > person of 160 IQ going 3/3 in 18 months? > I would say it is more impressive, whether or not it translates into a superior “professional” that’s a different story. > 4. What if you were blind, deaf, had to prepare > reading Braille, then go 3/3 in 18 months? > Superior? Definitely superior. > 4a. What if you were blind, deaf, didn’t have > fingers, had to read Braille with your stubs, then > go 3/3 in 18 months? Superior? That would be well beyond superior.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Passing the exam in 3 years is like a no hitter. > > Passing it in 18 months is a perfect game. if you’re a normal person playing baseball in the special olympics… (Everybody take note–I just jynxed myself…)

I got through level I in 1 year but it took me 4 to get through level II:- -1 Year off. -1 Year where I registered but didn’t write. -1 year where I wrote but didn’t study and failed of course. -Finally passed with a little luck. I get allot of flack from friends and family because it took me 4 years to pass level 2 but really I got through it on my second try, which I think is pretty good but I got wish I was going for the 3 of 3 as it seems more impressive to outsiders.