Going in with little or hardly any exam practice full length or otherwise. Huge risk ?

Going in with little or hardly any exam practice full length or otherwise …Is that a huge risk ?

Just struggling with slowness in revision but practicing all the Concept check questions , Challenge problems and blue box problems with the chapters. Might do exam practice only for the Ethics Section.

Are the Concept check questions , Challenge problems and blue box problems with the chapters in Schewser good enough to be exam ready without actual exam practice ?

I can tell you about my situation. I sat 3 times for the exam and I never did any practice exams at all! I always printed the CFAI mocks, but never did them! Of course I did the real thing 3 times, which is much better than any mocks!

At Level 3, doing practice exams is crucial to mastering the morning section of the exam.

At Level 2, you can get away without doing any practice exams at all. It’s not ideal though.

well , yes huge risk IMO , suggest you doing EOC and Mocks , drop bluebox even though they drill down the concepts bluebox questions cannot give you the same experience as mocks/ schweser full length exams can do .

I would strongly recommend that you take some practice tests, even if it means foregoing additional reading.