Going to get beer

Scored 35% on my first CFAI sample exam yesterday. So wasted the whole Sunday and going to get beers now!! Have put in soooo many hours since Nov. Havent even started on one third of the material. No time for revision. No way I can do it…Goodluck you all!

Heh, I went drinking last night because the stupid Schweser website wouldn’t work for me. Don’t give up though. Those practice exams are usually harder than the real exam anyways. Just think of all the time & money you’ve already put into this thing. It’d be foolish to stop now.

Man… remember that a lot of people are on the same boat here…and your exams depends on how many exercises and how much you will revise during this weeks! So put your ass back on the chair and work on! “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -nba

heh, Like your impossible quote. And i agree, I am myself in the same boat. What I am really scared is that I did Corporate finance 2 weeks ago and almost can’t remember anything about it. Its scary, I am studying but forgetting at an equal pace. Trying to cram as much as possible in the last minute is not a good idea, so I am trying to cram as much as possible now, (even tho it is the last minute given the breadth of course), but better to cram now, than tomorrow. every minute is becoming precious for me now, cuz I know the amount I have left is way too much, plus with all the forgetting of all what I know or have been learning. IMPOSSIBLE!