Goldman Sachs jobs - experienced

Thanks for the info… I only threw in Mercuria because (from what I’ve gathered) one of their London office directors (an ex Phibro guy) is an alum from my school (a very underrepresented and non target school), and I’ve noticed they’ve been expanding like crazy, so I was thinking about giving him a shout out being that I’m chronically unemployed. I know nothing about energy trading, though…but I do speak a little Arabic…and I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night… Reading over “Energy Trading and Investing” by Davis W. Edwards for a little prep, but if you have any tips or advice I’d be glad to hear…

volante99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the info… > > I only threw in Mercuria because (from what I’ve > gathered) one of their London office directors (an > ex Phibro guy) is an alum from my school (a very > underrepresented and non target school), and I’ve > noticed they’ve been expanding like crazy, so I > was thinking about giving him a shout out being > that I’m chronically unemployed. > > I know nothing about energy trading, though…but > I do speak a little Arabic…and I DID stay at a > Holiday Inn Express last night… > > Reading over “Energy Trading and Investing” by > Davis W. Edwards for a little prep, but if you > have any tips or advice I’d be glad to hear… good book. they are building the desk so hiring away a lot of senior folks… i could see them bal 2010 hire less exp people where they need them to fill in