goldman sachs

as crazy as it sounds, yes I did decline. It is not only about me but my family as well. Quite frankly, NY would not be a good fit for us. GS flown me and the wife up for a weekend but at the end of the day they were not a good fit for us. I was made a nice offer so I know I was a good fit for them.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > as crazy as it sounds, yes I did decline. It is > not only about me but my family as well. Quite > frankly, NY would not be a good fit for us. GS > flown me and the wife up for a weekend but at the > end of the day they were not a good fit for us. I > was made a nice offer so I know I was a good fit > for them. Good stuff man. Good on you.

trust me it was a very tough choice. I had some serious talks with the women and little one.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …with the women… Good stuff man. Good on you.

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >with the women -1, how many women do you need approval from before making a decision

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goldenboy09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > >with the women > > -1, how many women do you need approval from > before making a decision -1 to you. Have you ever heard of a harem, you buffoon?

^FAIL

^el o el

^ < Whole of AF Forum is FAIL > v

quite a few.

i used to work for GS in the IBD team, if you’re prepared to work really long hours, its a great place to start

I call BS

A buddy of mine works at GS in NYC in Public Debt Service (or something with a similar name, I’m not certain) and he says the hours really are long. But I’m sure we all already knew that if you get a job at a bulge bracket you’re definitely going to have to put in the hours, so this isn’t anything new. He loves the work there and says the connections you make are very valuable. That’s about it really.

I worked for a bb in their s&t and the hours are not long for every group.

Whats the reputation of Goldman Sachs JBWere in australia? Is it just the same pretty much and thought of as goldman sachs the worldwide entity. Because I guess it is, but goldman in the states own 49% of it rest is jbwere