Golf: Marathon Study Weekend, April 17,18,19

“The hardships of forced marches are often more painful than the dangers of battle” “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” -General George Patton Jr ______________________________________________________________________ Here we go again! Golf MSW. Its go time.

plan: mock + schweser tests, Ethics, PE with formulas retention My session will end at Sunday 4pm.

plan: tapeo after work for tapas/sangria + more sangria + saturday alts/SS8/equity + sunday PM/FSA = me ready last weekend of april to attempt a practice test

Golf tomorrow where I put all my new practice aids and laser rangefinder to the test. Sunday is first practice exam.

You guys and your writing of practice exams this early, making Ali look like a fool. How much time do you guys have off work before the test?

3 days for me max.

Wasn’t planning on taking any, but I’ll see where I stand in about a month. If necessary may take a week or even two, but again, I’m pretty sure I won’t need it. To quote someone else from one of these threads, I’d like to walk out of the test knowing that I’ll be studying for Level III next year, not trying to leave much to chance.

That’s how I felt in level 1. Finished the exam in about 2 hours :wink: For all you June 08 passers, you have no excuses :smiley:

My sister’s wedding is this weekend, I’m already burned out regarding forced conversation with extended family. I hate to admit it, but this is a weekend I need to punt.

punting in my world means nailing a girl - is that what you meant, DD2?

wedding crashers! I just wasted all evening today. Off to bed in 20 minutes…will wake up early and hit the library by 9.am

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > punting in my world means nailing a girl - is that > what you meant, DD2? I’d go short on that event. There is a ton of extended family from out of state and the opportunities are just not available. It’s great seeing them all, but the forced conversation is getting to me. Likewise this is day 4 of zero studying, not good.

despite of my rage, I am still just a rat in the CFAI cage - smashing pumpkins / me

i am having a difficult time with the “golf” call sign… it’s making we want to dust my clubs off and get out there, being a nice looking day and all. but after wasting last night, i’m punching in the timecard for today. early train starts 9am here. alternatives, you can’t hide from me today. by end of today, that item set is going to be my biyyyyatch.

good luck. I am heading off to library. Ethics will be crushed by me today along with VC and LBO calculations. Good luck all.