Good Luck Analyst Forum

I’m off to read the Asset Manager Code before bed and I won’t be on here tomorrow. Best of luck everyone, I am deeply indebted to many of you!

Best of luck to you Bankin’. I’m confident you will kill this exam.

its a page turner good luck to you too

all the best!

kill it bankin.

good luck… i’m on AMC too right now

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good luck… i’m on AMC too right now Same here. Seems like a good thing to be reading…

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > westbruin Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > good luck… i’m on AMC too right now > > > Same here. Seems like a good thing to be > reading… as you probably know, there are a few nuggets buried in there.

mcleod, BTW, i did see a question today with someone needing 13% return. you were right about counselling their spending down. also, they can live off principal too (not sure that’s in schweser). funny one, which i’d seen before, with fairly young auto mechanic. making $48K, spending $200 per year and they’d “saved” $1.2M. LOL… they were inheriting, but the $1.2M was savings. i guess it could have been earlier inheritance. but i have a hard time calling that savings.

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcleod, BTW, i did see a question today with > someone needing 13% return. > > you were right about counselling their spending > down. also, they can live off principal too (not > sure that’s in schweser). > > funny one, which i’d seen before, with fairly > young auto mechanic. making $48K, spending $200 > per year and they’d “saved” $1.2M. > LOL… they were inheriting, but the > $1.2M was savings. i guess it could have been > earlier inheritance. but i have a hard time > calling that savings. What exam was that on? Sounds like a past CFAI exam.

good luck bro!

had to be schweser practice exam… although i guess that could have been based on past exam. book #1. unless it was just in last few hours. could be institute curriculum sorry, do you mean the auto mechanic? or the 13% (i just guessed) required return? the 13% required return is monitoring/rebalancing from CFAI book. very well-done piece actually … mechanic is likely schweser exam. i wish i knew where so much stuff came from.

I’m out. I’ll check back in tomorrow night before the exam, but GOOD LUCK!! to everyone else.

take it to the bank buddy!

good luck everyone.