GOOD LUCK B'TCHES

Hope everyone gets a band 11. Have a great weekend. I am off til Monday @ 9:01am.

I texted my LI and LII buddies pretty much every day in the week leading up to their results being released, reminding them that results were to be released shortly. Now I’m getting my comeuppance. It hurts.

Feh, I don’t care.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feh, I don’t care. Yes, you do.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CPierce Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Feh, I don’t care. > > Yes, you do. yeah, you care a lot. And so do I… Soooo much. GOOD LUCK Everyone!

all the best fellas!

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CPierce Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Feh, I don’t care. > > > > Yes, you do. > > > yeah, you care a lot. And so do I… Soooo much. > > GOOD LUCK Everyone! you are right.

If CFAI reallllly wanted to torture us, they’d release the pass rate today and then release the results on monday.

I’d die.

I’m with CPierce here…I don’t care nearly as much as I did for L1 and L2…I put in a lot of study time leading up to the exam, and usually would be very nervous right now, but I’m just too exhausted thinking about CFA. Anyway, we all want to see PASS come Monday. best of luck to all.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d die. Is this a promise or a threat?

I have been quiet about the upcoming results around my friends/coworkers so i don’t get asked about it 200 times if I fail. Hopefully they will forget and I can just slink away to sign up for 2011…

bigbadaboom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been quiet about the upcoming results > around my friends/coworkers so i don’t get asked > about it 200 times if I fail. Hopefully they will > forget and I can just slink away to sign up for > 2011… I haven’t said a word to my co-workers either…until one of them asked about it on Monday. Now everyone knows. Good luck ya’ll. See you on the results thread on Monday!

Best of luck everyone.

Good luck guys. I passed L3 last year and let me tell you, life is so much better post CFA!

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’d die. > > > Is this a promise or a threat? Both? All I know is that I wish it was Monday afternoon and this wait was over.

I wish it was today so that I could drink into oblivion in joy or…despair in any case, GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!

We are like a bunch of soldiers getting ready to charge up a heavily defended hill! Good luck everyone! Oh, and CPierce… your idea of how CFAI could further torture us is particularily evil… Perhaps you have a career calling in Charlottesville!

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m with CPierce here…I don’t care nearly as > much as I did for L1 and L2…I put in a lot of > study time leading up to the exam, and usually > would be very nervous right now, but I’m just too > exhausted thinking about CFA. > > Anyway, we all want to see PASS come Monday. best > of luck to all. +1