Good Luck everone

Last year around this time, I was so eager for the L2 results. I would log in almost everyday(somedays even more than once) to find out. Ditto for L1 results. This time around my enthusiasm is rock bottom. I don’t know why. Maybe because I have had enough of CFA for the past 2 years. I think my chances are 50/50. I will be relieved if I pass(relieved that I don’t have to go through this again). If I fail, I don’t think I will be perturbed that much, but I probably won’t take L3 again for a few years. Good Luck everyone.

Good luck to you all!

yo sucker…ure right…if i fail, i wont give it another shot for a decade or two…but i shall neva give up

thanks

if I fail , I will give 2042 level 3 attempt… and if I fail in 2042 attempt , then I will again try giving it in 2068 , if I am alive … If I fail in 2068… I will open a Foundation to fund level III of people who have attempted this level for more than 3 times in every odd decade of their life…

sounds like an interesting plan…

Wow the boards are already busy this morning :slight_smile:

good luck. best wishes to all(irrespective of a pass or a fail)

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow the boards are already busy this morning :slight_smile: Yeah…might have to do sumthin wid d fact that lII and lIII results shall be out today…just guessing though

Woke up at 6:30am, can’t sleep anymore. Anyway, best wish to everyone!

Repeater, I don’t think that has anything to do with it :wink:

Good luck everyone …and prayers for me since I have seen the missing check marks :slight_smile:

good morning and good luck

Why is everyone so restless I thought people have already decoded their results in the link game?

hehehehe…gud 1 speedball…