Good Luck Level 1ers!

Make us proud! The end is in sight!

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! we will! we will! can’t wait for curtain call! I’m going to have to chill on friday not from nerves but from excitement! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Since most of you on this board are hamming Schweser Practice Exam 1, the real exam is similar and not as hard. If you are hitting high 60s, rest easy.

For u too Quant

Good luck! Good luck to all of L1ers in June exam! I will take it in Dec (and hope you will good luck to me)

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Since most of you on this board are hamming > Schweser Practice Exam 1, the real exam is similar > and not as hard. If you are hitting high 60s, > rest easy. +1. I passed lvl 1 in Dec 08 and didnt get over 70 in one schweser mock. the questions were far too complex for 1.5mins per question (and in some cases just plain badly worded). my scores were something like this: 62, 58, 66, 65, 69, 64. Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

Thank you, I needed to hear some good news after getting four easy questions wrong.

shoot. I needed to read this too. Thank-you. took a less-than-impressive schweser ride tonight. then did a test center drive-by to get me PUMPED! There were two limos parked outside, after midnight, maybe that’s how the proctors roll… : P

Thanks quant, good luck back at ya.

This is good to see. I’m hitting 60s still. It’s been feeling hopeless. Today and tomorrow are the only 2 days I took off work. I took 2 other full-length mock exams a few weeks ago and hit in the 60s on both of them, but they were much easier. I’m going to cram through studying the problems I got wrong today and tonight and maybe just rest tomorrow. Maybe I’ll see some of you in Dec :frowning: but hopefully not though. I’m exhausted. I wish I had found this forum sooner. Good support on here. good luck

These Boards are exceptionally helpful. Glad I found them before my D-Day (5 Dec). Thanks to everyone for theinsights and comments (most helpful for studying). Funny that we’re actually supposed to be competing against each other – until then, I don’t think we can find any better motivation and encouragement than here. So “+1” then >> GOOD LUCK to everyone!

ACTUALLY we’re not competing against each other at all!

If your above 75%, no you aren’t really competing. If you are below that…yea your damn right your competing.