Good Luck

Great area, I lived on Diversey when I last lived there. I was on Sheridan for a while and clark for a bit. Next time I am in town we should party…

sure thing buddy. hopefully we can show off our CFA diplomas while doing it. problem with the area is that its all Cubs crowd or fetish crowd. i think i am just a bit introverted anyway.

I miss it so much… I am in CT now kinda in the burbs and there is nothing to do after work… I have no idea what I am suppose to do after work. I go to the gym but then what? I miss being able to go to the coffee shop and drop into a bar for a drink and people watch… I hear ya on the winters, Chicago can be brutal in that regard, But I like the cold so its all good. Hoping to move back in the next year. I should be in town for a week in October.

yea good luck everyone… and as far as chicago it is too darn cold but I hope to move there soon and I am hoping for the best.

I love Chicago, except the brutal winters, actually the summer’s are a bit sticky too. oh…and the tornadoes. But, except for that, I love Chicago.

Good luck all. Best Wishes.

Good luck everyone!!!

good luck everyone

Hard to believe some of us have been ‘together’ for nearly 2 yrs. Sometimes we meet new friends and sometimes we unfortunately have to leave some behind. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve enjoyed it immensely. We won’t all cross the finish line tomorrow, but don’t let up. I’ll be there to congratulate you whenever you make it =) Good luck.

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hard to believe some of us have been ‘together’ > for nearly 2 yrs. Sometimes we meet new friends > and sometimes we unfortunately have to leave some > behind. I don’t know about the rest of you, but > I’ve enjoyed it immensely. We won’t all cross the > finish line tomorrow, but don’t let up. I’ll be > there to congratulate you whenever you make it =) > Good luck. I’ve been in and out for the last few years. I recognize a lot of your names: comp sci kid, big baboo, cfa halifax, etc, etc. but i tend to show up around test time and result time. what sucks is that i’m a level 3 repeater so i’ve seen you people from 2 catch up with me. i hope i don’t see the level 1’ers catch up (i haven’t followed their posts so i don’t know them anyway). good luck guys/gals.

Time for bed. Good luck to everyone! T - 4.17 hrs left…