Good Luck

Whatever happens tomorrow. I wish you all good luck.

u2

You too MGG. Good luck all!

Good luck all!

Good to see you kickin around MGG… good luck to you too.

best of luck !

I didn’t even check today like it seems everyone else did, I didn’t want to speculate on a pass/fail even though for Level II I saw the Level III registration a couple hours early…

Hi Volkovv I thought you disappeared… Good Luck All

good luck Mr GG!

volkovv is among us, like batman or something…

i am very afraid that just to prove us wrong CFAI may reverse all 3s to pass and all 1s to fail. just to save face.

Thanks for the good wishes all!!! Either way I am excited to know… How is everyones summer going? How is work? My summer has been good… Work has been ok I guess…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the good wishes all!!! Either way I am > excited to know… How is everyones summer going? > How is work? My summer has been good… Work has > been ok I guess… Just chilling, playing some Tennis, wish i had time for more Voleyball, work is good but i think no bonuses this year…

Best of luck to all…

summer’s been a suckfest so far. i want to get out of big city chicago and live in a suburban town on the west coast. anybody offering a job to a potential CFA?

awwww NeedHelp why don’t you like Chicago, I am trying my darndest to get back there…

its a tough place to make friends or meet new people - believe it or not. its too cold. my boss is a jerkoff. its a concrete jungle. but mostly i miss the west coast laid back atmosphere.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? Where do you live? I could introduce you to Pinkman (Level II). Go out with him and you are sure to have some fun, get drunk, hook up with random women.

if you think Chicago is tight, try wall st. It takes it to the new level.

32, live close to wrigley field.