good luck

Good luck. I hope to see all of you in the LIII Forum tomorrow.

Good luck all. Not long to go, just over 2 hours. Hope to join you all on level III forum in 2 hours time.

I have just opened my first beer…

all the best to everyone, Christmas will come early for some today and for others there is no need to fret because Christmas will be here for us in December. So in the end, there will be Christmas for all!

what if I don’t celebrate christmas?

busprof Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ladies and Gentlemen: > > “I wish I could say something that’s classy and > inspirational … but it wouldn’t be our style… > It’s been an honor sharing the field of battle > with you.” > > -Keanu Reeves in The Replacements > > Best of luck, and see ya tomorrow. Both Daj and Keanu quotes in the same thread, classic.

1 more hour :slight_smile:

All the best to everyone---- I rarely post here, but I am always on this forum reading what you all have to say. If I dont make it , I will surely miss you all who took time to contribute your thoughts, share your intelligence, and above all, make me laugh!.. It was a great ride! No matter what happens, We should atleast be proud that we have the guts to tackle this thing called “The CFA charter” I surely hope we meet again in LIII forum.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks for all the help and support over the last > year and for some of you, last 2 years. i’m > hoping we can all do it again at level 3. good > luck tomorrow. later… fck i hope we all pass. Good luck to you too cfasf1.

Then I’ll get you a cake and we can both binge :stuck_out_tongue:

T minus 30. Finally starting to get nervous. Good luck.

Good Luck to Everyone!

cfasf1, u still around? who’s here? bannisja? ilvino? mcpass?! hullo?

RU RUUUUUUU! i failed it but what is up my sista!

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

^^ right!!! 23 mins before I can go and sh%t in peace. Banni, you’re not failing. Stop being silly. No one I know is failing.

banny, rooster, sanfran, dubbs, ozzy, please hold my hand as I count this down!! 20 minutes.

il, That wine is going to taste so good tongiht man.

ilv- you’re golden man. GOLDEN

^^ I’m getting drunk tonight- whether I pass or fail.