good problem to have

i’ve been whining and complaining, fussing and sighing, huffing and puffing (generally been a bit of a pain to be around). but how much more would it stink to be studying for L2 again right now? studying for L3 is a good problem to have, in my opinion.

Studying for L4 next year will be a better one!

I agree with jwsmith6. I thank God every day I am not studying for L 2. If you pass L 2 you will eventually pass L3. L2 is the hump.

2 is the hump… 3 is the brick wall surrounded by the alligator filled moat…

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 is the hump… 3 is the brick wall surrounded by > the alligator filled moat… But you have inertia running down that hill. You better pick up the speed if you want to make that jump

I will jump on my trusty steed and jump over that moat.

csk, has willy always called you a steed?

only when the lights go out.

Well I would much rather be studying level 2, I find level 3 way to soft for my liking. Its more like a test of your memory ability than your logic. Seeing I’m effectively level 4 I guess I am a bit biased :wink:

For me, I think Level 2 was easier just because it’s more about numbers. Coming from a strong accounting background I’m just better in that area. All this theory, and the differing opinions on various topics drive me up the freaking wall. At least at Level 2, for the most part there is a set in stone answer.

Big Babbu, my point exactly.