Google $100 down

I still think company is overvalued…

shooting back up afterhours though…22 P/E gets my attention thats for sure…

not as badly valued as rimm was

GOOG chart is ugly. RIMM chart will fill the gap most likely so target is mid 80s during next bear market rally which should ensue soon. Bear market low will probably be around 40.

did anybody see it went down to .01 today? (ref:yahoo and marketwatch)

I picked up some RIMM the other day after the earnings beatdown, was a day early and got beat silly but made it back to even today…welcome to the roller coaster

Huh what the eff happened there?

Data/Pricing issue…the bid and ask are up are at $406

Google-GOOG announces trades after 3:57pm “potenitally erroneous”-Bloomberg Nasdaq is investigating all trades made after 3:57pm on Tuesday 9/30/08

Pursuant to Rule 11890(b) NASDAQ, on its own motion, has determined to cancel all trades in security Google Inc Cl - A “GOOG” at or above $425.29 and at or below $400.52 that were executed in NASDAQ between 15:57:00 and 16:02:00 ET. In addition, NASDAQ will be adjusting the NASDAQ Official Closing Cross (NOCP)and all trades executed in the cross to $400.52. This decision cannot be appealed. MarketWatch has coordinated this decision to break trades with other UTP Exchanges. NASDAQ will be canceling trades on the participant’s behalf.