Gourmet (burger)

Cleaning up only takes a minute or two. That leaves some time left for luxurious cuddling. :wink:

Is that you Satan?

there’s no bigger waste of money than flowers.

This greatly depends on the cost. Proflowers with coupons is normally extremely cheap relationship insurance.

This is stupid. If it provides utility, then it is not a waste.

Yeah, man. 90% of spending is not actually useful. We don’t really need big houses (your physical body only occupies a small volume of space), nice cars, nice food, golf, travelling, bla bla. Theoretically, people can live in an 8ft by 8ft room and eat only some kind of processed protein bar. All that other stuff is not rational. Flowers are not rational either, but if you turn around and buy a $60k car, that flips the argument.

When your girl dumps you for some loser who does bring flowers and then takes half your stuff in a divorce agreement, then supporting said loser with the take, all of a sudden, those flowers seem highly rational…

Dude, ever hear of diamonds!?

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpcW-4RbD7Y]

Buy Google Glass, download hardcore XXX films and watch them on the Glass while “cooking.” Problem solved.

So OP would be willing to take his real wife to a swing party…

I’ll rephrase, any woman whose affection requires cards, flowers, flowers and the like is a waste of time and money.

Yet you don’t appreaciate women who don’t need none of those

i feel the same way, and thankfully, so does my wife.

i feel the same way, and thankfully, so does my wife.

Unfortunately, she doesn’t feel the same way about diamonds.