Great books in finance

Big Short was literally the worst book i have ever read. everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read your comment. i award you no points. and may god have mercy on your soul.

Too Big To Fail was a stellar book. Although I wouldn’t say it’s a “finance” book - doesn’t really educate the reader much on “finance” although it’s a VERY good insight into what happened on Wall Street and Washington behind all those closed conference room doors. HIGHLY recommend it. Reading When Genius Failed right now - loving to so far.

I also really liked ’ More money than God ’

I don’t know what kind of finance books you’re after, textbooks or historical but these were books I really liked. In no particular order Lords of Finance - Liquat Ahamed More Money Than God - Mallaby Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - Lefevre Big Deal: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Digital Age - Bruce Wasserstein The Last Tycoons: Secret History of Lazard Freres - William Cohen Margin of Safety - Seth Klarman The Intelligent Investor - Ben Graham Distressed Debt Analysis: Strategies for Speculative Investors - Stephen Moyer The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham: Selected Writings of the Wall Street Legend - Edited By Janet Lowe Ones I have been told are good but haven’t yet read: Too Big to Fail Barbarians at the Gate

I thought that hedge hogging by Barton Biggs was a great book most certainly worth a read, Barton Biggs is a great writer.