Guaranteed to pass

Houston, Caspian, SpongeBob…who else am I missing from last year? You guys/gals will be the cream of the crop! Can I say I hope not to be with you next year in L3?!? Best of luck you you all.

WOW! bigwilly drops down from level III to hit you guys with the curse. I thought he was your friend. :wink:

No curse, its a Blessing.

Just kidding.

alright, back to my hole.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Houston, Caspian, SpongeBob…who else am I > missing from last year? You guys/gals will be the > cream of the crop! Can I say I hope not to be > with you next year in L3?!? Best of luck you you > all. Suck it Willy.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bigwilly Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Houston, Caspian, SpongeBob…who else am I > > missing from last year? You guys/gals will be > the > > cream of the crop! Can I say I hope not to be > > with you next year in L3?!? Best of luck you > you > > all. > > Suck it Willy. LOL

Sorry Pinky, I was tired…couldnt recall all names :slight_smile:

F*CK!! You just jinxed us all!!

Houston failed Level 2.

^Sadly yes, I have no idea how… Caspian stop your belly aching… Joey guaranteed me for 1 and 2 and I didnt get jinxed, just watch out for the black cat

Yes James. Sure did. Thanks Big willy. Good luck to you, and I also hope you aren’t around next year, other than to help me.

Anyone who puts enough effort and believes in him/herself can pass. Good luck everyone and special shout out to my FNG friends!

Good to see you around Houston, I know you’ll ace L2 this time around :slight_smile: GL.

Thanks James. Good luck to you as well!

Oh wait, I had ZimZim to the list too!! Sorry zim.

All the best to you L2’ers equity_research_nds , CFA level III candidate

wtf?

equity_research_nds Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All the best to you L2’ers > > equity_research_nds , > CFA level III candidate Thanks mate. How’s your boss?

Hey 3_Letters… sorry…