Guitar Players

What do you play and who are your 2 or 3 favorite guitarist (other than Hendrix and Clapton of course). 2005 American Deluxe Sunburst Staratocaster with a maple neck. - Stevie Ray Vaughan - Buddy Guy

Fender squier and other cheap Chinese stuff. Zoom GFX 707, A Chinese copy of Cry Baby multi wah. It’s hard to decide the favorites, still the ones (excluding all classic rock & blues legends) who are really delightful to listen as well as play are, Randy Rhodes, Zakk Wylde Alexi Laiho Dimebag Darrell

Telecaster (same config as M&E) Martin Shenendoah Vaughan is great Kenny Wayne Shepherd David Gilmour

i stopped playing after smashing my finger in a door, but still have my epiphone les paul custom. top 3: Jimmy Page Slash Trey Anastasio

John frusciante, hands down

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > John frusciante, hands down He is pretty freaking spectacular.

I played for 15yrs and then got bored of it and got a MiniMoog. Fender tele split into a couple of MemoryMans, and then into a pair of Fender ProJr tube amps, cranked up to overdrive. SM57 touching the grill pointed at the cone (not the center), into LA3A or 1176, into Metric Halo preamp/converters. Sounds good.